Latest #adrenaline Posts
- Action sports star @travispastrana describes the moments he lives for, and the importance of respecting fear:
- Tag a driver like this... 😳🚘🤦♂️
🎥 Unknown (DM for credit / tag the driver)
Follow us for more @riskhub
- What's your favorite year Vette? Send in your pics.
- Tem que ter muita coragem pra brincar de Proximity Wingsuit! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mas que dá vontade, dá! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📹 Amazing video @gregoryinoonan ! 🤟🏼
📱 Se você curte adrenalina e esportes radicais, siga @viveradrenalina e coloque a Hashtag #ViverAdrenalina nas suas fotos que repostaremos aqui! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- After a clever diversion, Tara and I gained FREE admission to Six flags New England! Wait, were we supposed to pay? Tehehe! Moreover, I rode Superman 5 times. I’ve had a major fetish for this coaster since I was a child; the first drop, the music, the air time, and the views of the Connecticut River are breathtaking. After taking an Uber back to MGM (circumventing exorbitant parking fees) we drank complimentary diet Vanilla Coke.
Total cost of trip: $11.99
- winter sunsets in new zealand! 🌅🇳🇿
photo by: @brianthio
Top #adrenaline Posts
- It all started with planespotting ✈️📸
For many years I was on the other side of the fence (if you know what I mean), each time getting close to those airplanes was a blessing! Aircraft types, manufacturers, modifications, airlines, airports, registration numbers etc I've learned by posting planespotting photos online, when filling lots of information fields. Then it became easy! I've completed my to do list as the one from the other side of the fence: went to some famous locations like St. Maarten to stand under the B747 when it had its final flight to SXM over Maho beach (only the craziest avgeeks would understand I guess), had the chance to meet An-225 twice, the F-22 display flight (thst time favorite), many other aircraft I liked, went for the capture of a B787 when it was freshly rolled out and many more happenings, in few words had to travel the World to see it all.
But sure with all that wasn't enough. Then found my first real job in aviation field, actually more than one. 4 years I'm in airshow industry flying with @balticbees as their ground crew, was working as a flight attendant on a Saab 340 (with my pax that I loved so much, really miss that time in this position), even tried a bit of private jet experience! Now with the jet team enjoying each moment on the right side of the fence 😌
To be in the middle of aviation in different positions is all I could ask for. Lately got used to everything already but still there are a lot of surprises out there! And you know what, I never ever wanted to become a pilot. I'm happy like this 😎✌🏻
And #happy is the key word here!
#balticbees #l39 #aviation #aviationdaily #aviationphotography #proaviation #airshow #airplanes #jets #jetsetter #aerobatics #travel #adventurer #adrenaline
- ...because I was inverted 🤙🏻 *insert Top Gun GIF*
Curious what you guys think about this. Reuse footage in multiple edits or keep it all fresh and new?
Reusing footage = more edits. Lmk👇🏻