Latest #adoptions Posts
We thought we would post Toby's (now named "Dug") Almost Home profile picture since a lot of people forget, but recall, once they see animals' old pictures :)
"Hi, thought I would give you an update on Dug! Here is his first chewy deliver of his favorite cookies (his previous name was Toby). Dug looks like a spoiled pooch in his furever home! We couldn't be more thankful for wonderful adopters like you! Give him a BIG hug and kiss from Almost Home!
- Appreciation post!!! Thank you so much to @hotdogcollars for this huge donation of a variety of collars and leashes! We are always in desire need of collars and leashes with so many dogs coming in and out of our shelter. It’s always so nice when large companies give back to nonprofit orientations like Almost Home. We appreciate the support so much! 100% recommend ordering today for one of your dogs at home!
Link to purchase: https://www.hotdogcollars.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI27DQnIHn4QIVxbXACh25mgRTEAAYASAAEgKKR_D_BwE #ver-tab-1
"Ralph has become such a beloved member of our family since we got him from Almost Home in December. Our daughter in college and our son who is leaving for college are so sad to be without him, so we got them these pillows to keep on their beds when they’re missing him so much!" Oh my goodness!!! Now, that is TRUE LOVE! Thank you for being an amazing family for this rescue boy!!!
- || L O V E ||
“Morning, I see You in the sunrise every morning
It's like a picture that You've painted for me
A love letter in the sky
Story, I could've had a really different story
But You came down from heaven to restore me
Forever saved my life
Nobody loves me like You love me, Jesus
I stand in awe of Your amazing ways
I worship You as long as I am breathing
God, You are faithful and true
Nobody loves me like You”
- AVAILABLE for ADOPTION:
Bruce, 1.5 Years
Background: Bruce was not getting along with another senior dog in his recently-blended human family, and his owner felt it best to find Bruce a new forever home where he can grow and thrive without strife or hassle from this older dog.
What Bruce’s Former Owner says: I got Bruce as a young puppy from a relative in Oregon who was breeding silver Labs. Bruce is an energetic and loving dog. Spent much of his time in a crate due to my long work hours. Likes to ride in the car and loves to swim. Pulls a bit on leash at first when being walked. Can be a little rambunctious when playing with kids. With a heavy heart, I must allow Bruce to find another family who will be able to meet all of his needs.
What Bruce’s Rescue Rep says: Strikingly handsome! Not for the faint of heart. Quite under-socialized with dogs he is not familiar with, he becomes very anxious, excited, and barky when in sight of other dogs – will require ongoing dog-on-dog socialization work. Sleeps like a baby in his crate at night, but does not like being left alone in his crate during the day – is able to break-out of a metal wire crate. Bruce will require lots of walks and significant exercise in his new home. Adopters must have big dog, rowdy dog, crazy dog experience.
Bruce is located in: Mountain View.
If you are interested in Bruce, call, text, or email Rescue Rep Dave, 415-686-4248, email@example.com
- * I am not part of the Empty The Shelters event because I am healing from heartworm which means I can't get spayed yet. All eligible animals for that adoption event need to be fixed. So, please don't forget about me! I desperately want to find my forever home too! I'm such a great girl! Just ask my foster mom!* Hello there! My name is Agatha The Great! I am a very sweet five-year-old, 43 pound, Shepherd mixed girl. I was running the streets of Southfield for a very long time. I was super scared and timid and wouldn't come to anyone. I was finally caught and taken to the vet for an overall exam. Sadly, they got the results that I am HW positive. I am on my way to recovery, though, and will be as good as new in no time. I am in a fantastic foster home and doing well with an Almost Home alumni Staffy named Leroy! I also do well with kids! It's unknown at this time if I like cats. If you're interested in meeting me please complete an application today! Almost Home can arrange a meet and greet! I can't wait to meet you!
Located near Southfield, Michigan.
Complete an online application for me today at the link in bio! 💕
- A while ago I shared that I was Adoptions Champion. I forgot to share that I lost my title at the end of March, to my coworker, @leepartyofthree, who hit me with a steel chair, and took the belt. She may retire with it. #Adoptions #SocialWork #WWE
- High Paw! Dogs and cats are only $25.00! Wowsers!
Join us on May 4th for Empty the shelter our BIGGEST pet adoption of the year! $25.00 adoption fees for dogs!
Get your application in NOW!!! Waived adoption fees for Empty the shelter Saturday May 4th from 11:30am-6pm.
(THE BIGGEST ADOPTION EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!) located at: Almost Home Shelter 25503 Clara Lane, Southfield MI 48034.
GET YOUR PRE-SUBMITTED APPLICATION IN NOW! INDICATE SOMEWHERE ON THE APPLICATION THAT IT IS FOR "ETS"
Here is the list of animals participating for Empty The Shelter unless adopted prior:
WE ARE REVIEWING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR PRE-APPROVAL. PRE-APPROVED APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY. Complete an online application at the link in bio! 💕
Visit our website to read about adoptable animals at www.almosthomeanimals.org
We are beyond excited to be partnering, yet again,with the Bissell Pet Foundation by participating in their EMPTY THE SHELTERS adoption event! ***All applicants will need to have a good vet check provided by their veterinarian's office. For those looking to adopt who live in another person's home, the owner of the home must be present to give authorization for a new furry friend to be added to the household. We are asking for a 'FUREVER HOME' commitment from adopters***! Help us Spread the Word https://www.bissellpetfoundation.org/empty-the-shelters/
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION AHEAD OF TIME! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!
- Et un bon sourir de mon petit amour 😍
- Une jolie balade prêt de la forêt, et mon Lucky est comblé 💘
- Mon Lucky, mon amour, quel bonheur d'être ta nounou depuis plusieurs années 💞
- Thrilled to welcome the wonderful Margaret, Kobi and their girls to the Hello Baby family!
- Petit jeu de Filou qui sort d'une urgence vétérinaire... NOR-MAL 😅
J'ai eu à peu près la peur de ma vie en fait, et lui, à peine 2h après, il joue avec un bout de bois comme un petit fou sans pression 🤣
Bon, pour être honnête je pense qu'il a eu très peur aussi, parce que depuis il m'envoie des signes d'amour puissance 10k 💕
- Coming Soon in Cinemas: The Sleeping Puppies • Starring: Bentley, Cooper, Troy, Tabby & Aston •
Join us at @asdsingapore ‘s adoption drive to get a sneak screening preview 😉 p.s they are indeed waiting for a true love’s kiss
📍: The Grandstand Main Carpark, 200 Turf Club Road, Singapore 287994
📆: Sunday, 28 April 2019
⏰: 12 noon to 4pm
There is ample parking available and the venue is also accessible by public and shuttle buses
🚋 Public Bus
Bus numbers 66, 67, 74, 77, 151, 154, 157, 170, 171, 174, 645, 852, 961 and 970
• Alight at bus stop opposite Sixth Avenue Centre and walk along Turf Club Road, or
• Alight at bus stop after Swiss Club Road and walk along Swiss Club Road
🚎 Shuttle Bus
See the Shuttle Bus schedule through the link in our bio!
- 🐶 HAPPY TAILS 🐶
We are so happy for Bradley who was adopted by a very special Almost Home Alumni family. Bradley's new mom is ready to love him in abundance, just like she did our precious, late Ethel/Edith girl. Ethel/Edith was a hard to place Pekinese, but found an amazing match with this lovely lady. Sweet Ethel crossed the rainbow bridge recently, and we very much believe she sent us Bradley to carry on the torch in this this wonderful family. Thank you for loving both Ethel/Edith and now Bradley! We wish you many, many years of happiness together!