Latest #adopteddog Posts
- Pippa looking very regal this morning.
- Wet as a dog after a swim with dad! 🐶💦💙
- Soaking up all these good summer feels.
- Happy #tot everybody 😋
- Happy #tot on this super hot Tuesday!
- tongue’s out for tuesday 😝
Top #adopteddog Posts
- Ok, what's next?! Helpful Saiva ❤️
- We said good bye to our Vesper this morning, the goodest girl. My clever little wolf, who learned so many tricks over the latter half of her life. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Some of my favorites: she knew Go Home meant to take the shortest route home from anywhere in the neighborhood. Flop Flop Flop was the command to shake her ginormous head. She knew the difference between clockwise and counter clockwise. I taught her to check both sides of the road before crossing, after she lost her vision she would still check by rotating her ears outwardly.
She was never a heathy individual, she came to us in need of a lot of care from the rescue (not the rescue’s fault, they’re underfunded and just trying to stretch their money to help as many as possible) and years of neglect before she was surrendered had taken their toll on her; her coat was gray and sparse, her teeth were in rough shape, infections galore, and she was completely unfamiliar with living indoors. With care she transformed into a vivacious canine who seemed to be reliving her pup years, sometimes I felt like she was getting younger and more playful with age. Three years ago she started becoming sick, medication managed her symptoms so we were able to have these wonderful bonus years with her. We stole these three years from Death, but we couldn’t evade it forever.
She was ours and I loved her.
#adoptdontshop #adopteddog #rescuedog #rainbowbridge #gsdlove #fourleggedfriend #gsd #blackgsd #germanshepherd #gsdofinstagram
- My cousin Wyatt is crazy but I loves him! For the last couple of days me and mom were dog sitting my cousins and I was doing all the hard work, They have a lot of energy!! Go follow my cousins @twopug_brothers
- “what do you mean we have to go home? THERE IS MORE TO SNIFF!” 📷 by laurel