Latest #adoptdontshop Posts
- 💯 Here is one of the many ways we intend to help connecting shelters together and providing resources that most agencies dont have the network for; etc.
Please tag a rescue or shelter below that you think would be great for us to connect with 🏘!! 🚙 Lateral Transfer! 🐶 We would like to again introduce you to Ms. Forrest:
#SussexCountyAnimalServices represent-represent 🙌🏼. We ❤ Joy Rides & Transports. Please follow progress of this story closely:
The place is here; the time is now - #IsleOfWightCountyAnimalShelter for more information 🐶🐕🐩. #JoyRides
- We're looking for a foster for this beautiful black cat. She was abandoned by her previous owners and her current foster sadly has allergies. We would love to find her a quiet place to live. Although she is affectionate and likes to be pet, she doesn't like to be held and is easily scared by noises. So we would love someone who has a lot of love and patience for this sweetheart so she can be socialized. If you want to foster, or adopt, please contact us during office hours on +297 561 9187 or you can send us a message on Facebook or Instagram
#ninelivesaruba #fostersaveslives #blackcat #cunucat #cats #adoptdontshop #adoptacat
- An update from one of our adopters:
Everything's going better than I had hoped! I've changed her name from Kitkat to Ellie, and she is starting to respond. She did escape twice from the yard though, but she came back when I called her both times.
She's super lovable with myself and other women, but is incredibly afraid of men and will bark at them in the house or on the street. She is also skittish if we walk places with a lot of traffic, so I only try to do that in short increments with her to get used to it. We only had one accident in the house in the entire two weeks I've had her, so I'd say that's a big success!
She loves coming to work with me and is great in the office so far! She hasn't let any of the men come near her, but she is warming up to everyone else nicely. I even left her overnight with my Mom to see how she would adjust, and she was great! No accidents, no barking, and was very peaceful.
Here are some photos for you to share with your team at Loved at Last and the rescue in Shanghai.
She really loves to hide under my couch when new people come over
#rescueismyfavoritebreed #adoptionstories #adoptdontshop #rescued #dogoftheday
- Today we got to let our rescue pup have run of the house while we went to work instead of being in the crate. This was a huge deal, since when we got him he had never been loved or been inside a house. He chewed everything, wasnt potty trained, wouldnt lay next to us, had a ton of pent up energy, tried to eat EVERYTHING from being starved, and was generally destructive. 7 months later he is house trained, LOVES belly rubs and cuddling, enjoys learning new tricks and long walks, and is working on his manners. The big thing is, he knows what it's like to be loved now.
Long story short, it may seem daunting to take in a rescue and more often than not it was a struggle to start. But the day that things click, the day when you can tell they WANT to be part of your family, the day you just know they are happy with you... THAT makes it all worth it. I want to give every pup a loving home, but today I will settle for giving Cole and Jetta all my heart❤🐾 #rescuedog #adoptdontshop #hounddog #coonhound #mybabies #feelingproud
- Why yes indeed that is Moo wearing a Mini-Moo on her collar. .
This moment of Moo-ception brought to life by @pawjoy.co and @pupfluence 🐾❤️
- Hi friends! This is Susie. She’s absolutely precious and adored by the shelter volunteers. She’s very affectionate with people, likes to lick and nibble fingers while enjoying some pets, and follows everyone around the shelter. She likes being in the patio with the other cats but does go back to her cage for some privacy and a nap. She would do best in a home that can monitor her feeding and give her some playful activity to help her slim down a bit.
- Just snuggling up with my new lamb chop toy 🐑