Latest #actorslife Posts
- I’m leaving you soon without knowing exactly when it’ll be our time to meet again,
and as I’m walking in your streets tonight, I feel this wind of change.
The familiar breeze I’ve felt so many times before.
The electric energy in your streets, that sometimes completely empties me of mine and sometimes makes me feel brand new.
You gave me more than I can put into words-
My art, my heart, my passion, my first real sense of freedom and true friendships that will last a lifetime.
You changed me. You shaped me. Tore me apart and destroyed me at times, only to build me back up again, stronger than ever before.
Every street has a story.
Every place is a memory.
The bench I cried on that evening and later laughed so hard until I cried again. The little bar down the corner where we got very drunk that night.
The school that changed my life and helped me find my voice.
The movies. The theater. The music.
The heartbreak. The LOVE.
Your streets taught me how to carry myself like a woman
and yet more often than not made me feel like a lost child.
They still do.
But they always brought me home.
And even if nothing made sense at times,
eventually, everything did.
And now, more than ever,
So, maybe I haven’t fully become the woman I wanted to be within your walls (yet) and maybe I never will (and I think that the reason that I love you so much is because you make feel like that’s ok), but you gave me something better.
You showed me who I am and where I belong.
And I’ll carry that around with me wherever this breeze carries me next.
I hope it will lead me back to you.
Thank you New York.
I love you.
- Blessed beyond belief to have such great friends who support me in my crazy life! Thank you so much guys-you know who you are!!! ❤️❤️❤️ #Actress #actorslife #workaholics
- Here’s another behind the scenes shot by Melville Quilliam (Fotografi Group) featuring actor @jessejames2285
- Meet @sarahsteiks, your tell-it-like-it-is 💁♀️ best friend since pre-school 🧸👯♀️ | Remember to take a look at your headshots in full size. Same goes for your slate shot (more on that in next post 😉)!
Are all the lifting bars being used?
Straight bar Seated rows: can be used in place of bent over rows. Sitting straight up pull the straight bar into your belly button
Lat pull downs
Palms facing you close grip: pull in close really hits central and lower lats
Palms face out wide grip: look straight or up. Never look down concentration on upper lats
Dumbell pull over: grab a dumbbell lay on a bench extend over your head, pulling the weight over your chest and squeeze your chest thishits your serratus, lats, and chest +
Seated row: sitting straight up pull the close grip handles straight back keeping elbows next to your body. +
Land mind rows: stand over the bar you can grab the bar or use a grip assistant. Pull bar straight up then lower down controlled.
- Day 2 of @windycityfest has been an absolute joy and I cannot wait to share some clips from this stage reading! 📸 by @marissavonn
Top #actorslife Posts
- I need to go back on vacation mode... BUT let me get through these next few weeks of auditions and meetings first 😏 #actorslife
- #motherandson ⠀
Лев из тех детей, которому пофиг где и когда спать, главное в тусне😂 ⠀
Я почти всегда могу с ним договорится и он очень терпеливый🙌 Путешествовать с ним в кайф, не смотря на то, что активно растут зубки🙈
Думаю ходить со Львом в бассейн, знаю что есть в Киеве бассейны, где 1 тренер и мамы с детьми занимаются по его указанию, что думаете на этот счёт? Пишите, важно мнение со стороны🙌🌏🙏
#myboy #coolchild #logaiprolife #logaisfamily #евгениялогай #actorslife
Wer kommt mit mir auf Safari-Tour?😂
- Italian + Hungarian + Turkish.
Yesterday’s commercial shoot was a colorful one.
FYI: I immediately changed back into all black after the shoot.