Latest #abs Posts
- The CoreZone roller provides muscle soreness relief where you need it most including all key areas such as Lower and upper back, neck, knee, ITB, quads, hamstrings, delts, and shoulders.
Get FREE UK delivery when you spend £40! @corezonesports
- I don’t share posts from the business page @nudaynutrition on my personal feed that often but I made myself laugh with this one. It’s like a bodybuilding dad joke 🙈🤣
This myth tends to be most prevalent within a certain generation (I’m looking at you Dad 🙋🏼♂️) and the irony is that these individuals are the ones that could probably benefit from additional protein the most.
Coach @Faye.baxter here 🙋🏼♀️ I’ve been studying the differing protein requirements for various client demographics @macnutrition 🤓 and the evidence suggests that the most effective way to combat sarcopenia (age related muscle wastage) is to maximise protein intake.
The reason being is that as we age, our muscles become less receptive to amino acids and so we need to give them more to get the same benefits that a younger person would get from a lesser amount. As a general rule of thumb, 0.4-0.6g per kilo of body weight in each meal is a good amount to shoot at.
Why protein powder? The ‘bang for your buck’ factor. It’s a quick, easy, relatively cheap and portable way to get a big protein hit for minimal calories, which is probably something that we could all benefit from.
At Mac Nutrition it is referred to as a performance food rather than a supplement. Never under estimate the power of the language that you use, some may find this way of thinking a lot less scary than taking a supplement that has historically been connected in the media with steroid wielding body builders 🙈 It may also help to remember that whey protein is a natural by product from the cheese making process if anyone is still feeling hesitant 🧀 🐭 👍🏻
Personally, I love chocolate protein powder, any excuse for something sweet 😋 but curds....those you can keep 🤢🤣
#fitnessmotivation #fitness #fit #gym #workout #motivation #fitfam #bodybuilding #fitnessmodel #gymlife #fitnessaddict #fitspo #fitnessgirl #healthy #fitnessjourney #instafit #training #lifestyle #exercise #gymmotivation #workoutmotivation #fitnesslifestyle #gymtime #progress #fitgirl #abs #cardio #fitnesslife #girlswholift
- The official beginning of a healthy summer vacation 🥊
- Zelfmotivatie met alweer een goede throwback 😅.. maar ik kom er wel weer 💪🏼
- 💪🏼👏🏼BOULDER SHOULDERS | DB ONLY👏🏼💪🏼
Was on vacation for a little bit so was MIA on here but I’m BACK in Gainesville and on the grind
Give this post a LIKE and a SAVE so you can try it out for yourself💗✨
4x10 DB thrusters (20)
4x10 static hold raises (10)
4x8 single arm DB snatch (20)
4x8 Arnold press (20)
3x8 atw + y press (10)
3x12 supinated rear delt fly (10)
3x8 shoulder shrugs (45)
🕒: 57:40 ❤️: 117 🔥: 321
- When insta blocks your old account... #bakugou 🔥💥😈
Top #abs Posts
- ⚠️ATTENTION Fitness Fraternity
Tag your fitness inspiration, personal trainer or coach 👇🏼
Who inspires you?
Check out the guys in my tags! They inspire me!
- Catch ya on the flip side
- PROTEIN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE TARTS 🍫 The creamiest mousse recipe EVER and no one will guess it’s vegan and full of protein from #TOFU 🤭 actually one of my all-time fave recipes, you literally cannot taste the tofu at all and it’s an amazing source of calcium and iron that keeps you fuller for longer 🥰
Recipe on AMYLEEACTIVE.com (search chocolate mousse) x