Latest #VerseOfTheDay Posts
- Scripture Time!
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
Our God is a giving God, you, as a kingdom child should be one too! Knowing that even when you don’t have, and choose to give , God will provide!
- #verseoftheday What do you remember about people? The good experiences or the bad experiences? Paul said, "I like to remember the good things about people, focus on the good times we've had, remember the positive experiences." When Paul said this he had not had an easy time in Philippi. Acts 16 tells us that when he went to Philippi he was illegally arrested, whipped, humiliated, and thrown into prison -- before finally being asked to leave town. Yet he says, "I thank God every time I remember you." Paul could have dwelt on the negative. He could have remembered the painful memories. He chose not to remember the painful; instead, he focused on the things he could be grateful for.
Maybe you have been hurt in the past by a parent or a partner and you're still holding on to that hurt. As a result you can't enjoy being around them today. You're still focusing on the bad and the negative. Be grateful for the good in people. Pleasant memories are a choice. I can choose what I'm going to remember about the past.
If you want to enjoy others, you've got to focus on their strengths and not their weaknesses. With some people it takes a lot of creativity. But you can find something good in everybody.
I'm not saying that you deny the hurts you've had or that you excuse the weaknesses in other people. That is psychologically unhealthy. But focus on the good and choose to emphasize the strengths. #cannabiscures #budtendingvegas #goodvibesonly #goodvibes #vegascannabis #staymedicated #stayblessed #pray #vegasvibes #cannabiscommunity #vegaslife #love #blessed #faith #godisgood
- Mnogi od nas smo usred životne priče i ne znamo šta donosi sledeće poglavlje. Ne znamo kada ćemo biti povređeni, kada isceljeni, kada u teškoći, kada u blagoslovu. Ali najvažnije je znati, da nas On nikada neće zaboraviti. Najvažnije je verovati Njemu usred životne priče, kada nam planovi ne uspevaju i ne znamo kako će se završiti. Lako je slaviti Boga na kraju, kad se sve završi, ali slaviti Ga u trenutku kada ne znamo kakav će biti kraj - to je vera u Njegovu Reč, da nas neće zaboraviti. Vežbajmo tu veru. Vera, koja Ga slavi usred životne priče, kada je haos, noć, poteškoća, slomljenost. Vera koja poznaje Reč Božiju, da nas nikada nije zaboravio i da će kraj naše priče biti pobednički i na Njegovu slavu.
#stihdana #bozjarec #pentecostal #verseoftheday #recbozja #biblija #isaija #bog #God #godiswithus
- “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.”
Psalms 34:18 #diamondinhishand
- Взывают праведные, и Господь их слышит и от всех скорбей их избавляет.
Псалтирь 33:18 НРП 📖
Делитесь с друзьями! 🕊
Отмечайте нас на фото! ✅
#youversion #bibleapp #твояБиблия
Top #VerseOfTheDay Posts
- I almost convinced myself into a career that was never meant for me. I got lost by so many voices in my life that I missed out on the voice of Jesus.
My parents wanted me to pursue finance and I created my own dream of going up the corporate ladder. It wasn’t until I read Jeremiah 1:5 that I realized God made me for a special purpose and only He knows my destiny.
I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for my surrendered life to Jesus. Living Revelations wouldn’t have been birthed without my obedience to the voice of God leading me.
We must lay our own agendas down in order to find God’s agenda for our lives. Only He knows our destiny and where we will thrive.
God has a special purpose for your life. What yes do you need to give to Jesus today? New Podcast “Give Your Yes To Jesus” (LINK IN BIO)
Podcast (iPhone): apple.co/2JDUKAv
Podcast (Android/PC): bit.ly/2vWZA43
- Jesus first, always. ❤️
- This is real love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. –1 John 4:10 NLT #VerseOfTheDay #Scripture