Latest #TuesdayMotivation Posts
- This past year has been one of the toughest for me to endure. I started my dream business and was going strong. Sadly I didn’t have the support at home I needed to continue growing so I stopped. Stopped working, stopped helping people and stopped moving forward. What I never stopped doing was DREAMING. Deep down I know I’m made for MORE & I’m meant to do great things. (So are you btw). Nothing in life is perfect, no situation can be exactly as you want it to be, but today is a gift from God and I’m not going to waste it, nor will I push aside my dreams just because my day didn’t start as planned. Enough is enough. I’m done waiting. I’m ready, more than ever, to invite you into this amazing sisterhood, to help you live your healthiest + happiest life, and to BE the me I’ve always known is hiding inside🤟🏼
- Crazy Asian Vlog Tuesday 7/16/19
start off with biceps curls in the office
Intro & Outro Music: @Marc Aliotta Jr. & @notezmusik
Sherman On's WHY is to leave a #legacy by positively impacting others to reach their fullest potential. He lives in #Houston, married and father of 4 sons. Sherman (a.k.a. The #CrazyAsian) loves people and wants to help people live the best versions of themselves now.
Feel free to connect with him in the following ways:
Facebook (business): https://www.facebook.com/ShermanOnMutualOfOmaha
Apple Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-crazy-asian/id1254772146?mt=2
Google Podcast: https://play.google.com/music/listen?t=The_CRAZY_Asian&view=/ps/Ixhk2klpa7gpfm3ifcqc3qhnbiu
Facebook (personal): https://www.facebook.com/shermanon
#TuesdayMotivation #Motivation #socialONsocial #networking #Texas #vlog #Houston #MotivationalQuote #MotivationalVideo #Perspective #Perspective #positivequotes #InstaQuote #InnerBelief #PowerOfThoughts #goals #vision #Ambition #Success #Hustle #UnapologeticallyYou #UnapologeticallyMe
- When and how should we switch to active mode? Let’s dive into this. My blog -> http://bit.ly/2JGIgba #SoloMotivation #TuesdayMotivation Original Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
- Quand et comment passer en mode actif ? Jetons-nous un œil à ça. Mon blog -> http://bit.ly/2O57Yu6 #SoloMotivation #TuesdayMotivation Photo originale de Aaron Burden sur Unsplash
- going to San Fran next week, any recommendations? 🌉☺️
- Cris and I are NYS licensed Realtors. We LOVE it. We recently sold a beautiful home in St. James and I am going into contract on another home this week and a hopeful third by months end (it’s in the works.) We truly love our clients and I love adventuring all over the New York area. Cris loves being a listing agent and I love traveling the state as a buyers agent. It’s a perfect team.
Not only are we working with our boss lady broker Gina Lollo, we are also working with Homes For Heroes- a nationwide agency that appreciates Heroes and their hard work and dedication to our communities.
With Homes For Heroes, to say Thank You For Your Service - whether you are selling or buying a home 🏠 - Cris and I donate our 💰commission back to you. We appreciate your sacrifices for our communities, our country...so, for all you do...THANK YOU😇
Now, let us serve you.
Are you a:: First Responder
Nurse 👩⚕️ Doctor 👨⚕️ We Got You Covered with a Hero’s Reward Check right to you at the closing table. Imagine walking away with thousands of dollars from your realtor just for selling or buying your home? Who else does that? Well, we do, and that’s all you need to know.
#tuesdaymotivation #realestate #Queens #NassauCounty #SuffolkCounty #Westchester #BuyAHouse #SellYourHome
#TextMe at (516) 314-7628 for more information or go to Www.rewardsforheroes.com
Follow @TheHeroesAgents on IG. #Saturday #Sunday #realestate #LongIsland #Queens
Top #TuesdayMotivation Posts
- Show you believe we can #makeadifference by commenting a 🌊 below. Creating a community of people who believe this is true is one of Free the Ocean’s main goals - because a lot of small actions create big impact. It’s also how we’ll begin to turn the tide on #plasticpollution together. 🙌🏻
- "I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds."
- reminder: you are irrevocably loved. tag someone else to remind them 💛