Latest #This Posts
- #this is my favorite edit
- PERSEVERANCE. Yes I did this. Black and white portraits really captivates me. The intense realism that can be put into a drawing makes me fall in love. I touched up the hair on the right side, top, and the dark areas. Another thing I’d like to say is, for reasons you may not completely understand is that I don’t see myself as so talented within this skill at all really. I view myself as a beginner in all honesty. Certain spots in my realistic drawings that I realize is off by the slightest bit makes me view it as if it’s NOWHERE near the actual picture in anyway. I’m not saying this because I’m really waiting around for your praise of my abilities. I actually don’t like hearing feedback at all. NEITHER do I like hearing people say they can’t draw to save their life or can’t even draw a stick figure. I find it pretty pathetic if you even doubt your own capabilities. Anyone can end up drawing like I do if you actually try and believe in yourself that you can. NOTHING is impossible. I was in an art class in 8th, 11th & 12th grade. None of the 3 that was, I guess I can say thought in them, I picked up and learned. I only wanted to be in art classes because I’m into drawing and knew I could have somewhere to draw and do my own stuff while I was in school. With me, as of right now, I can only draw like this 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 if I’m looking at a picture. To me, it’s a lot easier. Me viewing my own skills as beginner doesn’t in anyway mean I have low self esteem/confidence or insecurities when it comes to me drawing. I don’t ever want anyone else making money off of my own hard work. There won’t be any “your share-my share” contract bullshit. I don’t like being told I should go to college for my art.... when I can simply get better and better on my own and not take classes at all 🚫💯 like I’ve been doing the past 16 years. Building and progressing with no help at all in this journey. I’m no professional, I just love to draw 🌹
#drawing #jenniferlopez #blackandwhite #art #portrait #fkatwigs #cellophane #mesmerize #explorepage #love #this #drawing #so #much #gay #sanantonio #latenightdrawing #motivation #perseverance #patience #selfbelief #appreciateart #2019 #gayteen #hi
- Guy Jumps Off Building, Onto Trampoline, Into Pool. #This is Fake + fake - fake =so fake. It clearly looks like a studio stunt with special effect/photoshop. #watch the video from www.joymusa.com
- #aitch&Fern.... #This album is just pure brilliance! #Isaac Gracie is a very talented man! Xxx
- What an experience at #mambruisanddunes #this is my best year so far have gone to places have never been, am greatful to God
- #This or That
Ketika kamu ulang tahun.....
A. Pacar kamu suka kasih kejutan, kado dan surprise
B. Bukan tipe pacar yg romantic, jadi harus dikode-in dulu😂✌🏻
Coba komen pilih A atau B, dan tag pasangan kamu👇🏻
Feel free to curhat di komen wkwkwk😆
- #This is how police and the Army treat us here in Uganda. #my country is good in terms of climate, weather but politics made us hate the pearl of Africa. #we loved u Uganda but few people made us hate u. #Now I wish if could move out and travel to any country which is more safe than here. #oh lord help our country
- Snow washed black Jeans
Brand: Lee Cooper
Comment sold and dm us for more details and confirmation.
#This Jeans is for boys.
- #this is us. We have been married for 17 years. He calls me his spring chicken 💞 I was just 21 and supposedly healthy and we were keen to start a family in a couple of years. Little did we know that #infertility would rock our world. #pcos sucks and even though we kept hearing "it will happen when you are ready" or "you are still so young" or "there's always adoption" it didn't help. Scan after scan or pill after pill and still a blank ultrasound screen in front of us. I would get back to work and see a schoolyard full of little children playing and wonder if I would be able to stick to teaching other peoples children and never experience playing with and teaching my own. Eventually we decided to stop fertility treatment and we went the natural route. Within 3 months we were pregnant! She made me a mommy and I am forever grateful. Our story continued and we experienced #miscarriage but it grew us in ways that I could never describe in words and we held on to every prayer and trusted for a healthy, happy baby sibling. Our rainbow baby arrived and she changed our world forever and set us on a path of natural health and I am humbled to be her mamma. We have 4 kidlets now and if you had told me all those years back that it would be my life today, I probably would have never believed you. He knew though and I wouldn't change our story. #thisisus #infertilityawarenessweek is upon us. Hold out a hand of support for those dreaming to be parents, listen, hold them tight and offer your prayers.
#infertilitysucks #infertilityawarenessweek #pcos #pcosfighter #miscarriage #miscarriageawareness #progesteronecream #rainbowbaby🌈 #naturalhealth