Latest #Terriers Posts
- Hey it's the #train20challenge day 17!!!
Worked on "bang!" with Kiki some day inside for the first time. The challenge may be almost over but that doesn't mean the training stops!
- First impressions matter! When a fearful dog arrives to Tug Dogs we do everything to show them that this is a safe and fun place.
And what better way to do that than getting out some of our yummiest treats, Grandma Lucy's freeze-dried liver, and hiding it in a snuffle mat!
Rather than being worried about being in a new place with new people and dogs around, Potter is focused on finding his next tasty snack!
If you are bringing your dog to a new place or welcoming a new canine companion to your home, go the extra mile in setting them up to have a positive first impression by grabbing some Grandma Lucy's treats and making your own game of hide & seek ❤🐾
- Just hanging out in my tent🏕
- For Sunny
Double sliding knot with golden name tag numbertag and charm
Handmade with love ♡
Leave me a message to order!
Top #Terriers Posts
- We are really excited to share that our dearest old man, Charlie Jack, has found an amazing forever home. 😭And nope, it's not with us, but with a lovely couple who fell in love with him like we did.
Thank you for seeing beyond his age and his aloof/reserved personality. Thank you for giving Charlie Jack a second chance and, most importantly, a home to call his own.
We were so worried that he might take a while to be adopted. But we are so so blessed to have met you. My heart is so full knowing that Charlie Jack is going to enjoy his future days loved and well taken care of. ❤️ We can't wait to watch Charlie Jack blossom with his new family.
Thank you for all the ❤️ and encouragement you guys have given us too! And phew, we didn't foster fail. #marriagesaved
#fosterdog #charliejackthejrt #adoption
- Hanging out on the beach with @leathenorfolk after a super fun day with photo shoot for @clasohlsonnorge 😎 I will post a teaser from this summer project next weekend 📷👍🏻
- 🐶💬 I lovies my miniature friendie so muchie! 🧸🥰🤗❤️
- Found a place to swim! 😍 — Update below 🐾
We recently moved back to the Netherlands after both being offered a job in a restaurant. 👨🏻🍳 Ireland was meant to be a temporary stay, yet if the atmosphere in our office was better we would have definitely stayed longer than 9 months. 🇮🇪 The area we’re in at the moment isn’t as lush and green, but we have a great place to practice dog sports, we found this place to swim, and everywhere we go there are paths just for cyclists so Mojo and Venus can still enjoy everything they used to! 🐕 On the plus side, we work alternating shifts, often in the evenings, so the dogs are rarely home alone and have fun days so they can peacefully sleep in the evenings if both of us are out occasionally 😴