Latest #Sissy Posts
- Reading #Sissy by #jacobtobias and I'm loving it! It's a very touching, funny, poignant memoir about a human being dealing with their journey and how the other people in their life impact that journey. (Sometimes good, sometimes in very painful ways.) For anyone who thinks that "coming out" is the biggest obstacle for LGBTQIA+ persons, I urge you to check this out. Read with empathy, think about your own journey and how the people in your life either supported you or made things harder. We all go through our lives, hopefully changing, growing, and evolving along the way. This coming-of-gender story is important for recognizing the sameness and the beautiful differences between us all. 🏳️🌈💜💛💚💙 #acomingofgenderstory #nonbinary #celebrateeachother #beautyineachofus #lgbtqia+ #queerlit #femme #genderfluidity #memoir #newbooks #kindlereads
- It's officially well into 18 June in Australia 🇦🇺 so that's means...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @flufffball!! 🎉🥂🍾💕 Wishing you the best big birthday yet! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you! But I've done my part helping you with your birthday look all the way From here! I cannot be more thankful for the amazing sister you are and for everything you have done for @claudio88sa and myself!
Have a wonderful birthday!
Lots of love and hugs and kisses from Mr. & Mrs. Rebelo 😚❤️🤗♥️😘🎉🍾🥂 #sisterlove #bigbirthday #happybirthday #sissy #aussy #saffa #portuguese #australia #happyhappy
- Happy Birthday to my sissy ❤️
The only day I wish you happiness😉
- seesters 👯♀️ fun facts about us: we’re 8️⃣ years apart. in high school/ elementary people called me “mini ericka”. 👩👧we both have the same freckle in the same spot on our hand. ✋🏻we were both born on a friday.📅 and we both married clean freaks. 🧼🧽💁🏼♂️ we have a ton of similarities, but we holy moly are our personalities night and day. 😆 she’s such a sweet little peach. & i’m just straight up sassy. 🍬🌶 ALSO- she’s stunning and i’m a potato 🥔 🥔🥔
- Love you sister! Wish you weren't on the other side of the country! Miss you always .
- As Father’s Day was yesterday, I got to spend time with this little man. 👦
I have the pleasure of getting to watch him grow into an amazing and capable human, and the best part, with no responsibility! 😉
Yesterday he kept screaming, “Sissy you can’t catch me!” 🗣
After an hour of chasing him, and clearly catching him time and time again, I wanted to give in and say, “You’re right I can’t.” 😩
It was hot, I wanted to have adult conversation, and enjoy my summer shandy. 🍺
Then it was like a fast forward in life to him being a teenager, and me being in my thirties if not forties by that point. 😳
He isn’t going to think I’m cool anymore. 😭
He isn’t going to want to hang out with his sissy anymore. 👱♀️
These moments I will have with him are fleeting. 😢
My heart sank, and so I chased him until his entire face was pink, and he couldn’t scream at the top of his lungs any longer. 🤗
Enjoy these precious moments in the present, as you will never get them again, and who knows what the future has in store for us. ❤️
Top #Sissy Posts
- Neue Hofburg
#hofburg, #imperialpalace, #heldenplatz, #erzherzogcarlstatue, #siegervonaspern, #arcdukecarl, #nationallibrary, #neobaroque, #kaiserforum, #sculpture, #columns, #masonrywork, #gold, #firstdistrict, #sissy, #emporerfranzjosef, #empresselisabeth, #1stdistrict, #innerestadt, #vienna, #viennabynight, #austria🇦🇹
- To our Rock, support system and most importantly our world, Happy Fathers Day! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our life. Sacrificing your time with us, your kid(s) to chase your dreams and support us. Not many know or understand the sacrifice it takes to leave your family for months at a time to go across the world to support them. You're an amazing father to Jayden, husband and I can't wait to see you with baby girl 💕🌈. • "To the world you are a father, To your Family you are the world" •
#father #fathersday #prego #pregnancy #love #family #toddler #babygirl #rainbow #disneysprings #smile #funny #sissy