Latest #SelfMade Posts
- I live within my office most days whether that is helping a client or ordering my groceries! 🛒
As you can see I operate off multiple electronics as well as coffee and snacks! ☕️ Let me help you take charge of your life! ⚡️
- Das Wetter wird besser, also Sachen packen und mit dem Crafterbuddy @goodlifecamper den Feierabend geniessen😍
Rilind hat mit übrigens gerade noch geholfen den letzten Dreck von Bernd wegzuwaschen🙈 Jetzt ist er fast wieder schick...bis auf die Hecktüren😂 Aber darum kümmere ich mich am Wochenende! Was steht bei euch so an? Erzählt doch mal ❤️🤙🏼
- This is the exact thing that I have felt and done while advertising for my business.
Another one from uncle G.
• • • • •
When you promote, always assume nobody heard it. There are more distractions out there today than ever before, so you can’t assume your message is being heard. Take the 10X Rule and apply it to your advertising. Remember, nobody will buy from you if they don’t know you or forget you...so get your message out there!
Learn more at👇
#advertising #entrepreneur #money #success #10x
- Don’t miss out getting your mongrel on with the v1 flanno...
Top #SelfMade Posts
- May 2017 ➡️ May 2018 ➡️ May 2019
Let’s talk growth! 💪 If there is one thing I can emphasize, it’s that growth takes time AND consistency! Of course motivation comes and goes in phases, but staying in a routine with your training, nutrition, and rest is key to seeing change over time. 👏
Set goals and work toward them- and if you achieve those goals, set new goals! Growth is all about challenging yourself and pushing your own limits. 📸 And just another tip- take pictures often! You may not even realize how much you are changing until you look back at old photos, so don’t be afraid to document your progress!