Latest #SalonOwner Posts
- Sometimes you have to buy crazy things that are over the top!
These glasses were a purchase that a year ago I would have put back.
I am evolving and I'm becoming more comfortable in my skin. I saw these babies and knew I had to buy them!!!
I dont care if they are over the top, I dont care if you don't like them, I DON'T care if you are not on my bandwagon.
But I CARE! I care that I'm helping people change their lives, I care that I am evolving and I'm loving this new community that has helped me become more who I want to be.
I am made for bigger things! And over the top may just be part of that!
- ⭐️Happy Birthday SAM!! Help us thank him for all he does behind-the-scenes to Create and Share Such an Inviting Salon!! 💕Sam, Thank you for being Attentive to Our Guests and Listening to the Salon’s needs! #bestbossever❤️ 🎥Take a peek at our story to see how far Sam will go to make you smile!!🤣 #hesanut #oneinamillion #dontbeafraidtolaughatyourself
- Busy days in the Salon, make for beautiful hair on the weekends 💫
- Napping on the hair basin after a full on week!!!! 💤 💤 💤
This week I have done so many different jobs within the salon! EVERY day I have had a different role to play! There aren’t many jobs where you need to literally do a different job every day!!!!! This week I’ve been - the Hairdresser doing the hair - Salon coordinator, organising the team and clients and reception - social media manager, scheduling posts, updating stories
- admin, creating and updating spreadsheets to track the business
- accountant, doing wages - trainer, full day of training our emerging stylists .
So many different jobs, all to run one epic place, so clients can have somewhere to come and feel amazing and to provide a happy place for the team! 😍😍😍 .
I finally sat down and took the chance to reflect on all I do in a week, And I said to myself “honey, I’m so proud of you” . ❤️
To all of you who run small businesses and do all the “stuff” it takes to keep it going🥂 here to you! 💫 💫 💫 you absolute stars!!!!
#selflove #doublebusy #proud #beproudofyourself #busybee #businessownerlife #lovehair #salonowner #somanyhats #jobhopping #happy #team #hairdressing
- I run my business with customer satisfaction at the top of the list. It’s more than hair and makeup I like to make sure my clients feel satisfied and comfortable maintaining their hairstyles at home. Also healthy skin and hair is a must, so to be able to wear extensions or makeup without “needing” it is my main priority for each client. #businessowner #womeninbusiness #salonowner #makeupartist #hairstylist
- The Parlor places all your beauty resources all in one place. ✦
- Landon monster, donut monster 🍩
- I am almost out, I have a few more tubes left. Order today before they are gone!!!
- If anything in your life doesn’t help you grow, inspire you or make you smile, let it go!!