Latest #RunTheWorld Posts
- Last week I was honoured to be invited to the exciting announcement made by @kirstyduncanmp (Minister Of Science and Sport) The Federal Government will be investing $30 million over the next 5 years and specifically (most exciting part!!!) $3 Million to improve gender equity in sport. I am thrilled to know that the strong, athletic and talented girls in this picture will have a more equitable and inclusive sport system to grow up in!
- I sat and felt sorry for myself long enough. Since my hip injury back in July I have literally lost every single ounce of motivation and will to move. 3 weeks ago I told myself that was enough. Even though I’m having major surgery in August I will make it easier on myself and got off my butt and back at it. It’s been an amazing 3 weeks. Feels so good to move and sweat again. I’m going to continue on until August and posting on here to keep myself accountable. One injury won’t be the end of my running journey. I will be back!!!
- A great day for a run around the local park! 🏃🏼♂️ I love running with the crew from Ratpack Multisport. 💙
- Mais um dia de treino concluído, infelizmente não tive tempo para correr mais que 5km, amanhã é outro dia!
- Casablanca by night. Hassan II Mosque in the back - the biggest mosque in Africa and it’s minaret is the world's tallest minaret at 210 metres. Also impressive by night.
- Since retiring myself from Nursing 2.5 years ago, everyday is Saturday for me 🙌🏼 I love being able to wake up and run my day how I want to (in between family duties of course 😉) Yesterday my two besties and I went to two different cafes to “work” at because we could (and because I now drink coffee ☕️ we have to try them all out 😂). I can stay in my jarmies and “work” or I can “work” in my active wear 🏃🏼♀️ This is the power of hard work and a residual income ♥️ Ask me how I did it and I’ll show you 🙌🏼
- Gyvenimas pro rožinius akinius... su rožiniais plaukais! 💞😄👓🦄🌸 Pink, pink - must try! ✨
864531254 📞, a. ž. Facebook Zaraza Hair Beauty 💌💖
#pinklady #musttry #runtheworld
- Get fabulous candles and pick your favourite flavour from a wide range of fragrances by @lovedandbeyond ✨💛 You can check them out at #RunTheWorld3 ! Grab your tickets from the link in the bio 🎟
- ✈️ 🌎 Embarque com a gente nesta experiência única de estudar um semestre de sua graduação fora do país. 💰Aproveite o desconto de 100% nas mensalidades concedido pela IES durante o semestre em que você estiver no exterior! ➡️ Confira o edital em nosso site, e inscreva-se:
#lasallelucas #lasalleglobal #intercâmbio #runtheworld
- ‘You’ve got to set your mind right and the rest will come to you naturally. No restrictions, no hang-ups, no stupid rules, no formalities, no forbidden fruit - just everyone giving and getting as much as he and she can.....’🍀
Contemplating Sunday’s @colchester_half_marathon race - I overthink waaaaayyy too much ahead of races.🤯I actually just need to accept that my body will do what it can do, my mind isn’t my strongest power on race day (and I need to conquer it), but also every course is different, the weather is out of my control, and the female physiology isn’t always where it needs to be....something I’m increasingly interested in. So as it stands tonight, I’m just gonna see how I feel on Sunday instead of setting out for a time or getting obsessed with how hilly and boring the course is and how that will affect my performance.🙄😬Sometimes it’s important to remember why we run...and that’s for the love of it!!💙🏃🏼♀️💛