Latest #PropertyMarket Posts
@kemeysbrothers pink ribbon brunch 2019 done and dusted with the team💥
What an event and what a turnout, over 100 people attended raising thousands for @pinkribbonnz
- Work with people that support and uplift you! @elleearley you are such a valued part of our team. Thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement 🙌🏻❤️
- For some, it’s the lack of time when it comes to researching the best upcoming areas to invest in, for others, it’s not being familiar enough with the myriad property markets and their cycles. Many choose to ‘leave it to experts’, like us, who purchase the highest yielding investment properties across Australia before their competitors can. But maybe the thing that stands out most of all, is that 55% of properties that we purchase are never even listed online, and many are distressed sales often saving clients up to $50,000 off the true market value. Chat to us today about how we can help you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 965 551.
- Just Listed | 115-117 Killeaton Street, St Ives | Substantial St Ives Development Site In Premier Location | Sold via Expression of Interest closing 1st of July | Price guide $5,000,000 | For more information please contact Michael Doran on 0401 920 949 or visit www.belleproperty.com/pymble
- Another sold in Googong! Looking forward to seeing your dream home come to life.
- Our 13 Loch Street Freshwater sale cracks the No.1 sale price on the Northern Beaches last week!! Call your area professionals now if you're considering selling in 2019.
- Maccas all around Melbourne will have their childhood dreams realised if they buy this place. What kid didn’t dream of having their own milk bar when they were growing up?! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And, a little added bonus - you don’t even need to buy a bench seat for out the front. Y’all sorted. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Macca’s milky bar dream (31 Dover Street, Flemington) is up for sale with @jelliscraig for $800-$880k. Get in quick before they run out of killer pythons.
- It can greatly increase your multiple streams of income if you can use a certain sum of cash that you have available to invest in more than one property.
Flats being cheaper than houses allow the investor’s cash to buy more with that certain sum of money held.
Generally more is better because if one flat is unoccupied you are still generating rental income from your other flats.
Refurbishments / renovations / alterations / improvements are done on a smaller scale which generally should be much simpler and faster. Labour and material costs will be reduced. (please note and be aware that if the renovations are more than a simple refurbishment i.e. coat of paint, new carpets or flooring etc and becomes more than simple cosmetic work please enquire if consent from freeholder / planning permission is required). Try to stick to simple, fast, cost effective and tenanted. This is a good mix to successfully increase your financial rewards.
When you do more complex alterations / improvements and move away from the quick cosmetic refurb your labour and materials costs increase and the time that the flat is unoccupied increases - actually ‘costing’ you money because you are receiving no rental income to pay your mortgage loan.
If you feel the better rental income you would achieve after the work is completed definitely warrants the extra costs to do the improvements / alterations - well that is what you do (with whatever permissions / consents required and necessary). Property investing is a world of choices and decisions - both big and small.
#wealthy #wealthbuilding #wealth #learning #debt #education #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurquotes #entrepreneurgoals #realshit #realestate #realestateagent #relax #regret #keithbriers #southwest #devon #property #properties #propertymarket #businesstips #businessinspiration #inspire #investor
- 📣 New Listing
🏡 11 Mitchell Road, Pitt Town
💭 Build your Dream
Matt Wilbow 📞 0438 420 458
- 📣 New Listing
🏡 15 Boomerang Drive, Glossodia
🛏️ 4 🛁 2 🚘 4
Matt Wilbow 📞 0438 420 458
See it here 📱 http://bit.ly/15boomerang
- ✨OPEN HOUSE TODAY✨
32 Fairlawn Ave, Turramurra
Perfectly framed by the child friendly gardens, set amidst classic shrubs, beautiful lawns and formal sand stone patio, it enjoys a sun filled 774m2 level block offering a versatile dual level layout 🏡
🛏 5 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
✨ Open plan kitchen/ family room with freshly polished floorboards
🍽 Gleaming new kitchen, glass splashbacks, new appliances
☀️Sundrenched sunroom opening to garden & entertaining patios
📍 Mere footsteps to the 577-bus route to Turramurra, shops and station and close to many of the North Shores best private schools
🌲 Separate home office overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens
🍸Two entertaining patios
5 🛏 2🚽 2 🚗
📞 Carol Johnson 0478496264
- This superbly-maintained, contemporary home with practical layout and uncompromising quality in an executive community presents a unique opportunity. Positioned on one of the largest blocks in the estate, it offers nearly 34 squares of built area. 92 Central Park Ave, Bella Vista 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car.
- Happy weekend! We hope it’s filled with gratitude, laughter and beauty, just like this setting here. RG 📸@strakcarpet
- The dining room you would love to see when you walk down the stairs!
Artwork by @urbanroad_au 🙏🙏👋👋
- This space and this view ⭐️
- Nick Woodman is famously known as the creator of GoPro.
Woodman was a ‘B Grade’ student during college and an avid surfer, this was a hobby which often interfered with his studies. Before creating GoPro, Woodman failed in great style with two online start-ups during the dotcom bubble of 2000.
First, Woodman created EmpowerAll.com – an e-commerce site aimed at the younger population which sold cheap electronics. The company did not make any profit and was swiftly shut down. However, this did not put Woodman off. Instead, it drove him harder.
In 1999, Woodman set up FunBug, an online marketing company. Funbug site gave users the chance to win cash prizes in return for participating in sweepstakes. It was marketing through games. Woodman managed to raise $3.9 million in funding from different investors. The company was on the rise in 2001 however, by 2001, Woodman had to admit failure once again as he was unable to create a sustainable user base to drive profit.
After losing his second company, Woodman decided to clear his head by going on a surfing trip. Once back, he worked on a prototype for a Camera which could be used by Athletes, Surfers and Adrenaline Junkies a-like. This time, there was no bust – only the boom – GoPro made him one of the youngest billionaires in the world and the owner of the fastest growing camera company in America.
Woodmans story shows us again how commitment, determination and hard-work can pay off. Failure does not need to be viewed as negative if we use this to propel us forward to become something great.
📩 DM for business tips and advice
Follow me: @TheMillionaireManifesto
#businesstips #businesspassion #businessminded #finance #millenials #investing #realestate #money #realestateinvesting #businesspartner #forexmarket #networking #networker #motivation #entrepreneur #quoteoftheday #property #propertymarket #tipoftheday
- ATTENTION INVESTORS - FANTASTIC BTF OPPORTUNITY 💣💣📢📢🔥🔥
- NEW CONSTRUCTION APARTMENTS FOR SALE IN POBLENOU. BARCELONA Apartments in the coastal area of Barcelona. The building is located just 400 meters from the beach, in the area of Poblenou. It will have 7 floors, 6 of which are residential apartments with apartments of 2, 3 and 4 rooms. The lower floors are intended for commercial premises. The house will have underground parking. And on the roof there will be a recreation area with a pool. The undisputed advantage of this new building will be its location, just a few steps from the beach and the seafront of Barcelona, the port of Olimpic, where are the yacht docks and a large number of restaurants with cuisine from different countries of the World: Arabic, Italian and Spanish.
The building is located just 500 meters from the metro station, five minutes walk from the supermarket and the market. Only one subway station from Diagonal Mar shopping and entertainment center, parks, where you can walk. In the area there are many restaurants, cozy cafes and bars.
Completion of the construction of the building in February 2021. In the current stage of construction, changes can be made to the design of the selected apartment in consultation with the architect of the building. It is also very profitable to acquire homes during the construction phase, for those who still do not have the total amount, since in this case you can pay the apartment in parts before the construction is finished and the building is ordered.
All the apartments will be equipped with hot and cold air conditioning system, parquet floors, gas heating, Neff brand appliances: induction cooker, oven, extractor hood, microwave and dishwasher.
Apartment on the second floor with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with a total area of 81.15 m2, a living area of 69.56 m2. The cost of 411,000 euros. #damlexrealty #barcelona #apartmenthunt #apartmentinterior #apartmentdecorating #apartmentideas #instahomes #interiordetails #interiorstyled #interior_lovers #propertymarket #propertylisting #beautifullistings #listingalert #luxuryinterior #luxuryapartment #luxinterior #homeideas #homedesigning #homedesigninspo #luxeathome #familyhome #citylife
- Congratulations to Zoe Dare Hall who won Property Freelance Journalist of the Year at the Property Press Awards 2019, organised by Property4Media.
Top #PropertyMarket Posts
- A lot of students often ask me if they should quit their studies to become financially free, this is my answer 👨🏻🎓
- “If you’re lying to me this time I’m going to slap you in your face”
That’s what that face is saying
When your #property solicitor is emailing you telling you that you will DEFINITELY complete on the sale of an #investmentproperty today, and it’s not not the first Friday you’ve been told that on......
Why do all #propertyinvestment completions seem to happen on a Friday anyway? . .
Definitely nearly dropped my phone in the swimming pool 27 times during this #businesstrip . .
I’ll keep you updated on whether it completes......
Pray for Danny.....