Latest #PrintMaking Posts
- Critique from a few weeks ago from my first printmaking class. I honestly dont enjoy discussing my work just yet. Not sure how to express all that I put into it. The simplest way is to say that ive seen a lot of negative things early in life so ill spend the rest of my life exploring art and creating beatiful things 💕💕💖🙄🙄 #dopeart #blackart #chicago #betair #love #printmaking #blackgirlmagic #motivation
- ✨MEET OUR TEAM✨
This is Josh - screen printer, rocker of crop tops, & resident kook 👾
Josh loves pups, old video games, true crime podcasts, and seeing live music 🎸
If you’ve had shirts made at ASP recently, chances are they were hand printed by this cutie!
- I have 7 signed, handmade, screen prints for sale. DM me if u want one. First come first serve. 30$ with shippin. 12x15 on sweeto creme paper. Swipe for detailsss
- Thanks to Ken Weik and the Lake County Audubon Society for coming to Camp Adler today to teach us about tree leaf identification and leaf printing!
- Tag a friend! Dog imitates photo poses 🐕
Follow us (@arts_dailypix) for more
Credit unknown ©️Know the owner? Please DM us
- 🐅✨🛣 tiger camouflage map
- Installation of Urban Toile, linoleum print wallpaper by Ellen Pierce. Come see how this collaboration with wire sculptor CW Roelle comes together at the opening reception of While it lasts tomorrow, Sat 7/20, 4-6 pm. More info at link in bio.
Top #PrintMaking Posts
- A combination of school holidays, a few days away and a nasty cold has meant that I’ve not had much time for printing recently, but a few child free hours today and I have been able to sew up a few pouches and needle book all in this lovely bright green.
The two ginkgo pouches will be available from my Etsy shop shortly, link in bio.
I hope to take photos of the other items and list them tomorrow🤞
- Dog Pack prints are in! And they’re just as beautiful as I hoped ✨ Preorders will begin shipping shortly, but I’m already running pretty low on this limited edition of 100 ~ tap to snag one of your own ♥︎
printing by @noisy_neighbors_print
- This is a piece I created as a wedding commission and it is the first in which I included two figures. The title, 'Blooming', refers to the recipients life moto, and reflects the idea that we are always in the process of becoming the next version of ourselves. This idea resonates so much with my work, because of my interest in celebrating our challenges as tools for expression and connection. And of course certain challenges become ever more highlighted in marriage and other relationships. If we can learn to view these relationships within this context of blooming, we can experience them as opportunities for learning and growth.
I have 3 A/Ps available of this piece.
#blooming #relationships #art #fineart #contemporaryart #printmakers #printmaking #originalart #originalprints #worksonpaper #nudeart #women #marriage #figuredrawing #weddingcommission
- Backcountry | 🌲 | New tanks and tees are hitting the web store! .
I’ll be in the studio this weekend restocking for some upcoming events | You can find me at Last Thursday @flight64studio with the talented @noweveryday & @yannihan24 | I’ll also have a booth at the Alberta Street Fair on 8/10 |