Latest #Oprah Posts
- You were not born a winner and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself to be - JoinTheG.com
- I love this video and you will too. Just listen......🗣 You never lost your value!!! A word/a message from @tyetribbettmusic 💗
- Probably guilty! 😂 who isn't a damn @joerogan fan. He is the Male version of OPRAH!
- Kung Fu Taichi Magazine Shaolin edition 2019!
The article on Luohan Quan 罗汉拳 applications was very enlightening.
- At present 40% of disability worldwide is due to depression and anxiety.
The most recent Psychiatric Morbidity Survey indicates that there are some 6 million people in the UK (approximately 3 million with depression as their primary problem and 3 million with an anxiety disorder)
In America alone, around 40 million adults are diagnosed with anxiety disorders and depression brought on by stress. These have become the most common mental disorders in the country.
Although some types of stress offer some positive benefits, most people experience stress that stems from fear of failing, losing someone you care about, or of being doomed.
While I don’t claim to be an expert on the subject and should you be suffering with anxiety you should speak with people you feel safe to discuss with and consult your doctor here are some of the ways people have used to overcome stress:
* simplifying their lives
* learning to manage their time effectively
* doing meditation and practicing mindfulness
* creating meaningful relationships
* learning to be assertive when they were used to saying “yes” to the demands on their personal lives
Be informed, be inspired, be woke ♥️ follow @woke_global ♥️♥️♥️ beautiful and powerful words and performance by @croptopassassin -
#positivity #love #loveyourself #happyness #inspirationalquotes #selfdevelopment #smilemore
- "Be a queen. Own your power and your glory!" Oprah
#womencrushwednesday goes to all of you gorgeous Queens❤
Hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend🌸
- Never forget. People are always watching- give them something to see that will wake them up to who they are called to be.
Plant the seed. Let’s Grow together 💕✨😉
- "Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you." ~ Walt Whitman
- Buon compleanno amore mio!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️