Latest #Okie Posts
- I love seeing what Tulsa has to offer, from the arts to the food and brews. Today was a great day
- Sunday funday with da fams.
- Hop Jam did not let me down with the people watching today. 🤙
- First time at Hop Jam tonight and @hanson killed it 👏🏻
- "Unexpected Photoshoot"
While I was in Tahlequah, Oklahoma I stopped off to visit my brother @bill4adventure . He lives there and I've always wanted to see his hand built house in person. (check out his stuff if you are into adventure, endurance, riding, running, kayaking, and all that stuff.) When I stopped by he just so happened to be housing a world famous, world record holding, world traveling, global motivational speaker that has been the cover model for Men's Fitness magazine and many other publications.
He told me about his sponsors @shottinyc and @enkieyewear, a made in the USA high quality leather jacket maker and an extravagant Australian eyewear manufacturer. We were at an old shop with abandoned cars, trucks, and motorcycles all over the place so I told him to jump in, on, and around all the different vehicles and let's snap some photos for your sponsors!
What you see is what became of an impromptu Photoshoot! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures! Check out @damienrider and take a look at all the crazy stuff he does!
#oklahoma #myoklahoma #exploreok #discoveroklahoma #okie #okielife #outdooroklahoma #oklahoman #igersok #travelok #oklahomalifestyle #tahlequah #tahlequahoklahoma #motivation
- Tornado season got me like... 🌪🙈
- Oh you know just 2 people flipping a 12ft river table, guessing around 500lbs.
- These sunglasses! Okay, y'all, I really think I didn't realize how much I love a good pair of sunglasses till recently. 😎💚 #ootd, #outfit, #outfitoftheday, #psootd, #plussized, #plussize, #plussizefashion, #fashion, #psfashion, #style, #mystyle, #streetstyle, #wiw, #whatiwore, #lotd, #lookoftheday, #bodypositive, #bodypositivity, #bodiposi, #bodyconfident, #wearwhatyouwant, #sizedoesntdetermineworth, #okie, #oklahomagirl
Top #Okie Posts
- My wall. Every time I go to DC I walk by our old house and then down our little cute alley, inevitably ending up with a picture at my favorite wall. 📷: @katiejameson
- As part of our branding work for OKC Kids, we developed characters with different personalities to help create connection between the doctors and their tiny patients. Our team has been hard at work creating environmental designs to bring these characters into the space. This Wes Anderson inspired wall is one of our favs!
- The triangle pieces are my favorite.
I’ll have a very limited amount of them for the @artscouncilokc Festival of the Arts.
So if they’re you’re favorite too,
I hope to see you Tuesday the 23rd on opening day. 💗