Latest #NBAPlayoffs Posts
- Things are getting quite heated between “Inside the NBA” host Kenny Smith and model ex-wife #gwendolynosbourne. According to the @blast, the model wants more than $45k per month for both child support and spousal support. She plans on going after the money the basketball analyst makes from Turner Sports. Osbourne plans on collecting $16,562 a month for child support and $28,898 a month for spousal support. Wow, marriage is scary 😱
- It has been confirmed Nikola Jokic will play for the Serbian National Team this summer in the FIBA World Cup, per sources.
- Would you like to see Cameron Johnson as a 76er?
- count how many he made and comment it below guys 🤔🤔
Top #NBAPlayoffs Posts
- How will the Greek Freak respond in game 6? This his first time this season losing 3 games in a row! Can they still pull it off? Let us know in the comments⬇️
- Tag @dloading if you want this to happen!! 😱💥💥
- It’s hard to see players fall from the top due to injuries. IT was having a MVP caliber season 2 years ago. Now he hardly played in the playoffs for the @nuggets . His next move will be a big one, for it might be his last chance to show he can reach his old level of play again. Let’s hope he can. 🙏🙏🙏 (click link in bio to read about other huge free agents this summer.)
- day 90 | steph was named to the ALL NBA FIRST TEAM! and kd to the all nba second team! and klay (underrated) to the all nba second defensive team!! steph also beat the record for most points in a four game sweep! he had 146, passing shaq, kobe, and lebron! 👀
- The Bucks’ supporting cast has been very inconsistent this series. I’m by no means absolving Antetokounmpo, but we saw once again last night some key Bucks struggle. Khris Middleton (the second best player on the team) had just 6 PTS (on 30.4% TS%), and even though Eric Bledsoe had his first non-terrible game of the series (20 PTS on 60.1% TS%), he struggled during crunch time to hit a shot. On the other side, Danny Green continued to struggle, while Fred VanVleet continues his hot shooting after a disastrous start to the postseason. ⬇️ —
Fred VanVleet (last 2 games): 17.0 PPG, 1.0 RPG, 3.5 APG, 31.2 MPG, 14.0% USG%, 89.5% TS% (!), +44.1 Net Rating (!). —
But, the spotlight is on Kawhi Leonard for good reason. Even though it probably has not been quite as huge of a gap as it may be made out to be, Leonard has outplayed The Greek Freak this series. ⬇️ —
Kawhi Leonard (vs. MIL so far): 30.4 PPG, 8.0 RPG, 3.8 APG, 2.2 SPG, 0.8 BPG, 41.3 MPG, 29.3% USG%, 58.9% TS%, 1.46 AST/TOV Ratio, 17.2 PIE, +2.4 Net Rating. —
Giannis Antetokounmpo (vs. TOR so far): 23.0 PPG, 14.0 RPG, 5.8 APG, 1 SPG, 2.6 BPG, 38.0 MPG, 29.2% USG%, 52.8% TS%, 1.26 AST/TOV Ratio, 16.5 PIE, +3.0 Net Rating. —
And, who can forget the the tremendous defense Kawhi has played against Giannis? —
Giannis Antetokounmpo (when guarded by Kawhi this postseason): 30.4% FG%, 0.0% 3PT%, 23.5 POSS./Game, -22.1 Player PTS Diff. (if Kawhi guarded Giannis the whole game, the difference between his projected [vs. Kawhi] and his actual [not only vs. Kawhi] production), -22.9 Team PTS Diff. 📊 —
Oh, and he’s been hurt. He isn’t just a guy, he’s a FUN guy. 😤 —
Which team do you think will make The Finals: the Raptors or Bucks? Who is better: Kawhi or Giannis? Comment below! 🗣
- 😤😤😤😤 The writers and broadcasters who didn't vote for Klay should be embarrassed.
- He’s only 5’ 4”🥶🥶
Tag someone who gotta see this😤