Latest #JoinOrDie Posts
- Behind the ink. Many of you have asked me about my tattoos. Not the greatest pictures, but shows off my realistic arm, and american traditional arm.
1. Join or Die, a political cartoon by Ben Franklin. I love Ben and i love American History and all around defiant things.
2. Three percenter logo. Three percent of colonists is all that tose up against the most powerful empire in the world.
3. Eagle lady, my favorite tattoo. I got for someone I love dearly, so that I will always have them with me.
4. Boston Massacre coffin political cartoon, american history.
5. Indian skull. Great warriors and the earliest Americans. Also just looks cool lol.
6. Bull skull, to show my love for The Eagles.
7. The Hand of God from 3:10 to Yuma to show my love for movies, westerns, and firearms.
8. Eagle. My first tattoo. Shows my love for America, and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
9. Crow. Memori mento.
10. Anvil. To show pride in masculinity and working with my hands.
11. Gadsden snake. American history again lol.
12. George Washington skeleton. To show my admiration to one of the greatest humans of all time.
- #putinwork no reason why everybody banking me like this & nobody speaking up about anything. I’ll do it for myself though as always. People Just Laughing At Me #WorldWideWithNoCoverage
- Get Your First Box For Just $5.
If you've been on the fence about joining, it's a good thing you waited. For a limited time you can get your first box for just $5. Yep, five bucks. You'll need the code “Join or Die” to take advantage of this deal. You can choose between any 6 of our picks for this month.
#btrcrom #joinordie #morethanarecord #blindtigerrecordclub #yourvinylyourchoice
- Mail calllll.... ready for vacay... corn hole upgrade lol couple more games to go
- 🇺🇸☠️In support of Americans with patriotic honor, courage, and integrity, a re-post I feel strongly about & a series of pics showing some fire & ice in one of my own little shirts. Well said @forgedclothing! Join or Die. •
#patriot #americanaf #gadsden #donttreadonme #joinordie #purpose •
We at @forgedclothing would like to address the ridiculous accusations that @prattprattpratt supports white supremacy because he wears our “Don’t Tread On Me” T-Shirt.
First and foremost, we are a Navy SEAL-founded, patriotic, and military-inspired brand. Our CEO and members of our Forged team served alongside military service members of all races, cultures, and ethnicities. As we fought for our country, many of us wore the 1st Navy Jack flag on the sleeves of our uniforms, which the Gadsden military-authorized flag is based on. This incredibly powerful symbol was one of the first flags flown by our Continental Navy since 1776 and is still widely used by our military forces today.
Secondly, @prattprattpratt has been a great friend and loyal supporter of Forged since our paths crossed back in 2011. Since then, his support has helped both @forgedclothing and the @murphchallenge raise millions of dollars for military and law enforcement families and foundations. He has never ONCE asked for a dime in return and has always used his own funds and resources to help promote these campaigns in honor of others. @prattprattpratt is by far one of the most humble and selfless Americans we have ever known. We will ALWAYS have his back.
And finally, we are not @nike. The four tweets that have been posted by small-minded people with myopic views (one of which has already been deleted) DO NOT scare us. We will not back down and recall our Gadsden Flag shirts. Instead, we are going to re-release this design. So to the few ignorant critics offended by our patriotism and Chris Pratt’s patriotism...Standby. This one is for you! 🇺🇸 PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE AND HELP US SUPPORT @prattprattpratt AGAINST THESE ACCUSATIONS.
#Forged #ForgedClothing #IAmForged #GadsdenFlag #Patriotic #American #ChrisPratt #Navy #NavySEALs #USNavySEALs #VeteranOwned #VeteranOperated #StrengthThrough
Top #JoinOrDie Posts
- The political cartoon is said to be the first of its kind. - "During Franklin’s era, there was a myth that a severed snake would come back to life if the pieces were put together before sunset. The cartoon depicts the early American colonies as a snake divided into eight segments. Toward the head of the snake, “NE” represents New England, followed by “NY” (New York), “NJ” (New Jersey), “P” (Pennsylvania), “M” (Maryland), “V” (Virginia), “NC” (North Carolina) and “SC” (South Carolina). Even though there were four “New England” colonies, Franklin lumped them into one category to stress the need for colonial unity." ~
Note that Georgia and Delaware do not have their own segments. The speculation is that Georgia was omitted since it was still a defenseless frontier. Meanwhile, Delaware was effectively part of Pennsylvania at the time.
- “...we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.”
I highly encourage all Americans to read the Declaration of Independence today, and every Fourth of July, with their families, as a tribute to those who pledged their Lives, their Fortunes, and their sacred Honor so that we could inherit the freedoms we enjoy today. Take the opportunity that Independence Day affords to discuss, particularly with your children, the freedoms and opportunities we’ve been entrusted to uphold, and our responsibility as citizens to pass them on to future generations. We will be reading it tonight. Strength and Honor. #IndependenceDay #1776 #FourthOfJuly #DeclarationofIndependence #Revolution #Fight #History #Honor #DontTreadOnMe #JoinOrDie #GadsdenFlag #LibertyOrDeath #GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeDeath #Patriots #America #USA #Freedom