Latest #IslandLife Posts
- An impromptu visit to another new favourite place! Wicked delicious ginger apple cider. I bought a growler so it definitely requires a return visit. #grabagabbies #islandlife #applegoodness
- There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done.
One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.
So today is the right day to love, believe and mostly live ~Dalai Lama~
1st of many ❤️
#balilife #islandlife play dress up #weekendvibes #livingmybestlife
- A short ferry ride from Greenport NY, Shelter Island really feels like a different place and time. During the summer especially, there is a particular island tradition of meeting friends and family who have come up for the weekend from New York City on a Friday evening. They arrive having taken the Long Island Railroad out of Penn Station to Greenport. From there they take the north ferry to this very special summer place. Children hang out of cars waiting in anticipation for their mothers or fathers who they have not seen all week to disembark. Friends wait for friends, lovers wait for lovers, and even the dogs wait. It is a time and place to treasure moments of reunion, whether they be yours or another’s.
- Looking for something new for a “Date Idea”? Look no further! You can also message me for details on how you can get huge discounts right now on my Session+Picnics!
- Y cuando menos lo esperas, las cosas buenas llegan. 💛 #bershkastyle
- 🌴 Island dreaming 🌴 ⠀
Looking for a new island to adventure to, anyone if any recommendations?⠀
Bermuda, St Lucia, and Grenada are in my list but open to seeing any of them. ⠀
What are your favorites and why?⠀
Top #IslandLife Posts
- the infamous bandaid strikes again so lets play a game called 1 truth, 1 lie. 1. Im wearing a bandaid because while swimming in the ocean I encountered a Portuguese Man-of-War and fought it off with my own two hands but the only injury I got was a little cut on my foot. You should’ve seen the other guy. 2. My Zara shoes that i wore all summer last year decided to give me blisters for the first time. It’s a REALLY difficult game but I have faith in y’all!
- Happiness is a decision 🕊✨
- Photo by @malaysiaasia |
If you have never been to Malaysia, THIS is what you're missing - A small tropical country that boasts of lush rainforest, beautiful islands, spectacular beaches and most importantly, amazing people.
This photo was taken at Kapalai Island Resort at Sabah Borneo, and is often compared as the Maldives of Southeast Asia. Just take a look at how beautiful this place is, and more importantly, how you can even get some epic Instagram shots here. Kapalai Island is best visited during the off season, and the entire resort is built on a sandbank, which makes this place one of a kind.
Over the years of visiting the many islands of Malaysia for my work, I have to say that Kapalai Island is one of the most photogenic and beautiful islands Malaysia has to offer. Well, this is just one of them, as there are much more, which I will be sharing here from time to time. .
#malaysiatrulyasia #VM2020 #visitmalaysia2020
#sabah #malaysia #island #beach #landscape #travel #beachscape #islandlife #malaysiatrulyasia #beautifuldestinations
- Bora Bora, a place of relaxation, romance and pure happiness 🥰 Who do you need to enjoy this paradise with? 📷 @enriquepinon