Latest #Intention Posts
- Do Your Relationships Define You?
How many times does someone ask you how you’re doing, and your response is geared to whether things are good with your partner or not? When did you lose yourself in the relationship? When did being in a relationship define who you are?
We were born into this lifetime alone and will die alone; however, it is obvious that we tend to lose ourselves in our emotional relationships and then find ourselves even more lost when something goes wrong. It is obvious that we are so consumed in the relationship that we give up all we have to making someone else happy. We decide to give up spending time with family and friends. At times, we even give up time with our own children just to show our love and dedication to our significant other. When we look at balance in our life, we find that we paid a very big price to be there for our partner and we even stop doing things that we enjoy because it becomes all about them. If they enjoy sports, we learn to be part of that and if they don’t enjoy shopping we tend to minimize that outing. We even begin to think like them and see their point of view as the best one which means our opinion begins to take the back seat.
At that point, we must take action and realize that our love for our partner took over our own self-love. Our belief in them being perfect, took away our self-esteem. Our deepest desire that we would feel secure and protected by them, left us with a deep void difficult to fill because we have been left alone by the one person we thought had it all together.
- The problem these days in relationships is that people have measured “expectations” of their partner. And I don’t feel that’s healthy. Because at the end of the day, we are all human. We’re bound to slip up somewhere, we’re bound to make mistakes, nobody’s perfect.
What I believe we should have in our love relationships is “standards”, where we sit down with our potential partner & say these are my standards, if you don’t feel you can meet them, then perhaps we shouldn’t be together.
So make it heard, make it known in the beginning, so that there are no unspoken expectations. So both partners are on the same page & fully aware of their partners needs.
After all, if you are constantly “expecting” something to happen, then your happiness is constantly dependant on what you expect. Whereas setting standards is letting your partner know what will work for you & there are no sudden expectations.
Relationships always take work, but if done right, they will be far more rewarding for both involved 💙⭐️ Much respect to the expert.. @stephanspeaks 🙏🏽✨
#love #relationships #expectations #standards #healthy #heart #focused #unconditionallove #human #lessons #partner #together #beginning #work #consciousness #spiritual #partnership #quotes #inspo #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #sky #clouds #nature #truth #high #vibration #vibes #goodvibes #intention
- Saturday mood...03/23/19 - shine your light (agree? Leave a ⚡️)
I have rays of light shining down on me in this photo. Not really sure how to caption from there:). So instead of a message, I’ll leave a mood quote that I leave with my students in yoga class. My intention by sharing this is that something will remind you of what you are already in process of doing...✨
“Walk your path
Find your purpose
Shine your light
Know your truth
And always remember that you’re already enough.” - J. Grace
Happy Saturday life warriors 🤙🏼⚡️❤️
- Like attracts like - if you stay in your vibration consistently that is and don’t waiver... ✔️
- gooood afternooon guyz! In case you didn’t seeee we updated the shop with lots of your guyz favorite thingzzzz😻💜💕 including some sparkly spirit quartz babiezzz~ the link is in our bio be sure to check it outtt💜🌸🌿
- This is the Create Video for the Lumi, Bonsai. He has holo dusted arms and legs, an aventurine sphere, and a full spectrum mandala on his forehead and back. Lumi with markings like this have battled and won against the dark Umbra in their land.
- Sometimes the best advice is to stop the hesitation and just go for it
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” - Socrates •••
Encouraged by the progress. Excited by the intention. 3 weeks out. I see you @lakesonoma50
- This practice is a way to explore your connection to life through sound. When we pay close attention to sounds, listening deeply, it awakens a sense of connection to life. It brings you to be at peace.
Join me Sunday’s and be guided through meditation & sound into bliss 🌿💚
- Our intentions lead us in the right direction when we stay open to our Truth...I find when I’m focused AND open (I know, the words seem contradictory, but the FEELING is not!), I allow a lot more grace and joy and beauty!
Getting ready for a class next week on mastering self-talk, and so much of it has to do with mindful intention setting (and what psychology calls “implementation intentions.”) It turns out, just having the INTENTION to do something significantly impacts actually doing it!
#oxford #lavender #mindfulness #grateful #beautyinthegarden #inthemoment #gardenbeauty #be #paz #etre #jardin #intentionalliving #intention
- A common inspirational phrase:
“You can do anything you set your mind to.”
What it really means:
1. Actually setting your mind to whatever you want your life to look like.
2. Keeping that mind-set regardless of your environment.
3. Actually doing it.
4. Doing it consistently regardless of your environment.
If you’d like to see improvement and progress in your life, don’t just buy into the sayings. Apply them. You got this. #seejepp
Hands up if you ever feel your job is not in alignment with your passion. I ask because I have been there!
We all have bills to pay and financial commitments, so what do you do if your job feels out of alignment with your passion?
After I hit burnout I was ready to resign. But instead I focused my attention on what parts of my role I love. I just got curious and started paying attention to the best parts of my work day. So that would be making a patient smile or relax, lets call that human connections.
The other significant thing that came up was anytime I was teaching, whether it was teaching nursing students or just supporting junior nursing staff. So I started noticing just how many teaching opportunities there are in a nurses day. Even when we are explaing things to a patient we are teaching!
I also noticed outside of work I enjoy teaching the ladies at my craft group new techniques. I enjoy sharing knowledge in so many ways.
So my message today is .. Instead of focusing on the worst parts this week.. lets try and notice the things that are in alignment with our passion!
Try & note at least one positive each day.
#soulfulselfcare #selfcare #intention #passion #findyourwhy #mindfulness #heartspark #inspire #lifecoaching #connection
- Beautiful angels, do you have an Intention humming in the background of your daily activities? Please comment below 👇if you do❤️🌈💜
- Sometimes you'll have help. Sometimes you gotta do it yourself.. Either way, make sure it gets done.
- lazy, cloudy days shouldn’t be seen as a waste, but as a time for rest and necessary introspection. check in on yourself and realign. tap into your higher being and your vessel will follow.
- Abundant Life Ceremony with Steff and I is happening this evening at 7pm! I am beyond excited for this collaborative event. We will join in Ceremony to celebrate all the abundance we currently experience & to call in even more as make a beautiful yellow mandala with fruit and flowers! I invite you to wear yellow & bring any yellow flowers or fruit for our creation! Energy exchange is a suggested $10, all are welcome! Please DM with any questions! 💛🌼💛🌼