Latest #InstaDaily Posts
- Крутой копсокет
Цена - 50 грн
При желании купить пишите в директ!!!
- Bostezo día lunes, fin del comunicado.
- G U E S S , How Many Fucks I Give 🤔🤷🏿♂️
- DepbyStep.Exclusive “BANCHETTÒ”
Product Code: DSEBQE19
Materials: Brass, Crystal, Plastic, Rayon
Length: 9 cm
* Can choose another length or colour of tassel.
Order emailing to email@example.com or DM us
Tel or WhatsApp: +852 6929 4969
#hkaccessories #香港手作 #耳環控 #手作耳環
- Graduated from aspiring baker to amateur baker 👩🏻🍳 Yummy Rainbow Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Chocolate Frosting 🧁 Was in the mood for a different type of frosting so I made a few tweaks to #sugarspunrun recipe and they turned out delicious! Not bad for my first time at piping 🧁 SWIPE ➡️ for video & more photos
- “mutlu olmak için yollarının dikensiz olması gerekmiyor. mutlu olmak için; kendini, yürümeyi ve yol arkadaşını sevmen yetiyor.”❣️
- When was the last time you had Red tomatoes? Do you know the health benefits of Red Tomatoes? Think of a few benefits of Red Tomatoes and then check the list below to learn about what you might not have already guessed:
Red tomatoes are the major dietary source of:
1. Lycopene: A red pigment and antioxidant, which has been extensively studied for its beneficial health effects.
2. Beta-Carotene: A yellow antioxidant, which is converted into vitamin A in the body.
3. Naringenin: Found in tomato skin, this flavonoid has been shown to decrease inflammation and protect against various diseases in mice.
4. Chlorogenic acid: A powerful antioxidant compound, which may lower blood pressure in patients with high blood pressure.
5. Vitamins: Red tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals. Among the vitamins and minerals that red tomatoes have are:
a. Vitamin C: An essential nutrient and antioxidant. One medium sized red tomato can provide about 28% of the recommended daily intake.
b. Potassium: An essential mineral, beneficial for blood pressure control and cardiovascular disease prevention.
c. Vitamin K1: Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K is important for blood coagulation and bone health.
d. Folate (B9): One of the B-vitamins, important for normal tissue growth and cell function. It is particularly important for pregnant women.
- [ ] #finishfit #finishitwithfinishfit #finishfitshop #fitness #gymlife #fitfam #instafitness #gym #instafit #fitnessaddict #active #bestoftheday #instadaily #fitnessfreak #health #healthylife #eatclean #twelveskip #fitspo #abs #foodgasm #lifestyle #diet #sixpacks #gainz #motivation