Latest #IGDaily Posts
- We have hit 1000 followers.
Thanks for all the support.
- You’ve try it on canvas or paper, but have you ever paint on a cake before?
Celebrating Our 5th Anniversary, Yorokobi Art proudly present to you our “The Master’s Cake” Workshop.
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh’s Starry Night, you will learn from zero to hero on how to paint this masterpiece onto a real cake using eatable food grade colouring.
Join us on 25 May, 7pm-10.30pm & have a memorable evening.
With just RM230, this workshop is include with:
- One 6’’ butter cake - One food grade colour set
- All painting material provided
- Full teaching & guidance
- Session at the premium seat
- One beverage & snacks served during the session
Can’t wait to join? Msg us through our FB or to 0126330538 & book your seats now!
* limited seats only
* advance booking & payment is required * cancellation is not refundable & not replaceable * terms & conditions apply
#artcafe #cake #cakedecorating #painting #newtrends #closeup #instalike #igdaily #photography #musttry #thingstodo #funart #friends #adult
- Cardio alone does not equal fat loss. It should be thought of as an extra tool to use with your strength training and diet plan...
If your eating less than your body burns each day, your body has no choice but to turn to switch on to use the stored fat. -
HIIT Cardio (High Intensity Interval Training) can be used to speed up the process to burn fat rather than spending hours doing cardio.
2-3 sessions a week is all you need, With a duration of 20 to 30 minutes without stopping in between.
Doing this on the treadmill, rowing machine and bike are all great for this method of cardio🏃🏽♂️🚣🏽♂️🚴🏼♀️
- I know it's hard, I know you're suffering and in pain. But I know that you're brave and strong too, and definitely can overcome this 💪 Love you gong gong 💕
- 021919; that tuesday grind; <3 :)
- Allah'a dua edecek yüzün olsun, kâfì.. Yıkılmazsın. 🌹
En aşık olduğum #tbt ♥
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..🌸
- “The summary of the advice of all prophets is this; Find yourself a mirror.” – Shams Tabrizi