Latest #GoExplore Posts
- All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust. Happy Birthday @disneyland
- *not shown in picture: my big ass smile and a face of pure joy, accomplishment and exhaustion.
Mt. Adams summit - 12,276’. Three years ago I climbed it which proved to be the most difficult journey of my life due to harsh weather. This time it was much warmer (yes, still cold tho) but I was also being pushed up by a strong group of my best friends and new friends for @random_rachael birthday (she peaked at 30). Last time, every step I took I told myself I would never put myself through this again. I couldn’t be happier I proved myself wrong and pushed myself 6 miles and 7,000’ up this bitch once more step by step. The feeling from up there can’t never be explained unless you are standing on it. Can’t wait to go back. 🗻❤️ To everyone who conquered this with me, thank you for such an incredible and unforgettable journey. It’s one I’ll never forget.
#mtadams #pnw #summit #cascademountains #thistimeiworepants #goexplore @nativeeyewear
- Summer is here, and it’s time to write another chapter on your journey book with @tourtalenta!
Dan tidak ada tempat yang lebih cocok untuk menikmati musim panas selain Italia. Dapatkan nuansa romantis yang tercipta hampir di setiap sudut kota Roma, sambil mengunjungi tempat artsy di Venice dan menikmati wine langsung di Tuscany. Atau Sahabat bisa memilih menikmati pulau Capri yang terkenal dengan keindahannya.
Italia jadi tempat yang paling ideal untuk menghabiskan summer vacation, nikmati hidup ala Dolce Vita!
So.. sudah siap untuk liburan musim panas? @Tourtalenta siap membantu Sahabat untuk mewujudkan liburan impianmu. Hubungi kami di 0817 800 999 untuk menghubungi tim tour consultant kami.
- Summertime's for ice cream and partying on the little town's sign afterwards (apparently).
- Looking from the top 😍
Top #GoExplore Posts
- Being mega chill above the clouds 💭
- Do plants let off endorphins or is it just me 😏
- Being a dog mom is spending $300 on doggo gear and then deciding spending $20 on new yoga pants for yourself is too expensive 😅