Latest #GLTlove Posts
- *New IG Related Blog Posts!*
Love these Death Valley Road views on our way to Death Valley from Joshua Tree (blog posts on both parks in bio). This shot combines a few things I love - taking road trips, being outdoors and finding wide open spaces like this away from any crowds (no cars around but also no gas stations, so fill up beforehand!). Anyone else share these loves?
. . . . .
I’ve got two new Instagram-related posts up on the blog today (link in bio). One covers 5 tips people rarely mention about Instagram because they assume everyone already knows. The other gives tips for posting carousels on Instagram and why you may have trouble getting them to work (if you’ve ever gone through that frustration like I did!). These join my previous posts on writing engaging captions, growing authentically, getting featured and shout-outs, and why you may not want to use growth hacks like bots, pods, and loop giveaways. You can find all of these at the link in my bio and the new ones in stories! Any Instagram tips I missed?
- 5 de septiembre 2015, día de mi 24 cumpleaños, cogí un avión camino a Australia sin saber el destino que tomaría mi vida.
Sydney, Manchester y Vancouver - 4 años intensos pero llenos de lecciones, emociones y personas que se quedan en mi corazón para siempre.
Vivir estas experiencias engancha mucho, pero ahora toca volver a casa. But first, 3 meses de vacaciones ✌🏼
September 5th 2015, on my 24th bday, I boarded a plane destination Australia, without knowing what my life would turn into.
Sydney, Manchester and Vancouver - 4 intense years full of lessons, emotions and people that will stay in my heart forever.
Living these experiences becomes addictive but it’s time to come back home, but first - 3 months holiday 💃🏻
- @atnussbaum & I got stuck in Vegas so long we got converted to @vegasgoldenknights fans 🤣🤣🤣 lol jk •
But really, @spiritairlines cancelled our flight back to Dallas on Sunday because of the weather and they couldn’t book us on another flight until today. They wouldn’t comp us hotel rooms, food, or even checked bags and seats together!! They only offered me $100 credit on a FUTURE flight 🤣🖕🏽 (SRSLY worst airline customer service I’ve ever experienced) Needless to say, we learned our lesson the hard way and we’re NEVER flying Spirit EVER again. •
On the flip side, at least we got a little more time with my fam 🤷🏽♀️ #familyovereverything #vivalasvegas #vgk #lasvegasstrip #gltlove #parkmgm
- Dramatic cliffs, sea caves, and pristine beaches mixed with beautiful, Portuguese architecture. The Algarve is paradise! On the southern coast you’ll find luxury resorts, water sports and a vibrant nightlife. This is where I chose to book my escape, for a taste of the luxury lifestyle at @vilavitaparc.
👉🏻 Click the link in my profile for our ALGARVE PORTUGAL LUXURY GUIDE and full review of Vila Vita Parc - paradise on the coast!
🙌🏻 I evaluated numerous options, and nothing compares to the prime location, lush grounds, sweeping views, and superb service – Vila Vita is the best of the Algarve.
🤗 For a behind the scenes look at my time at Vila Vita, you can check out my ‘Algarve’, highlighted story. It’s hard to give proper justice to the level of service I experienced, so I recommend viewing the story for all the extra details that made this trip so special.
#algarveluxury @vilavitaparc @vilavitacollection
- Your sunshine is back 😜
- Nice, France 🇫🇷. This week I am spending some time in my lovely hometown of Nice ❤. Behind me, proudly stands the most famous hotel in the city, Le Negresco, a luxury 5-star hotel which makes for a perfect photo backdrop!
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛɪᴘ ✷ to get this shot, cross the street in front of the Jardin du Musée Massena and stay on the divider between the two roads on the Promenade des Anglais. Be careful, there are cars going so wait for the light to be red to snap a few shots!
- Quaint escape
Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet is something I wouldn’t want to miss. After visiting the Palace of Versailles you can take a walk over to the Grand Trianon and Petite Trianon and you it’s here you will find this gem.
This little rural area was built as a quiet escape for Marie Antoinette. It was a place where she could get away from the stress of being Queen and all of the chaos.
If you had a place to get away from stress, what would it look like?
- I miss adventures...
Kind of wondering, is this the life I want?
- snuck through a gate for this view
- Vi heier på norske produsenter! Få med deg den eventyrlige frukt- og siderruta i Hardanger 🍏🥂🇳🇴 Mer på Positivista.com
- AD | My eyes are usually as big as my stomach but when it comes to eating on a cruise ship, my eyes definitely widened and bowed down in defeat. There is SO much food to pick from so you’re never left hungry!
My first @princesscruises vlog has just gone live on my YouTube channel showing you what food is like onboard as well as a cruise ship tour of the Sapphire Princess! Bring snacks and prepare to sing along as there’s a lot of food and a bit of karaoke (before I muted it with another track to save your ears - you’re very welcome)! Keep swiping to see a 30 second preview of what to expect from the full video! 😅🚢💛 (📸: @taylor_fuller) #discoverwithprincess #comebacknew
- oh mallorca you are so beautiful ☀️
- And that’s the (bubble) tea sis ☕️😉
Okay listen up Indy friends, yesterday after my bridal appointment I stumbled upon THE BEST bubble tea place I have ever been to and it’s right downtown off Mass ave! If your ever in the area hit up @moar_indy it won’t disappoint😍 Also wearing this amazing floral midi by @rollerrabbitofficial it was the perfect dress to wear for my appointment with my bridesmaids yesterday! You can shop it via the LIKEtoKNOW.it app💕
http://liketk.it/2CEjE #liketkit @liketoknow.it
Top #GLTlove Posts
- “Road trips require a couple of things: a well balanced diet of caffeine ☕️, salt and sugar and an excellent selection of tunes 🎶 - oh, and directions.” - Jen Mckinlay
And apparently I’m terrible at the last two...maybe because I tend to knock out when I sit in the front passenger seat 😅. What about you? Are you a great front passenger or deserve to be banish to the back seat like me 🤣?
- It's never too late to travel and feel alive. Book that flight and experience life not just through a screen
- Still can’t believe I was able to visit Santorini, which has been on my bucket list for a VERY LONG time💫 Wishing I could’ve paused my time there forever😍
- Can’t even begin to describe the last 2 weeks ✨✨ Although this is my second time to Israel, I truly felt like I discovered so much more about this tiny country the second time around. We tried all different kinds of amazing cuisines from across the world from innovative chefs, saw countless incredible works of art, swam with dolphins, drank coffee with Bedouins, drank maybe too much Arak (whoops! ), made new friends, witnessed amazing natural wonders, floated in the Dead Sea, took a yacht cruise in the Red Sea, and so much more. Honestly, what made this trip was having our friend, @annadavelman show us around her country to experience it in a way that I don’t think many “tourists” get to see. I think I may be spoiled from now on for any trip I take. I may be a little tired, but I feel so re-energized and I’m so excited to share more about our trip in the coming weeks! We captures so much on all our adventures, so stay tuned for some blog posts and awesome YouTube videos soon to come! Toda raba, Israel, until next time! ✌🏻 #missmooretravels #visitisrael
- Me in partnership with my favorite brand, the sea 🌊