Latest #FridayFeeling Posts
- This view never gets old💫
- Weight Loss Surgery consultations available now via Telephone or Face to Face at our Dubai Clinic. Direct Message for a FREE callback and for more information.
- "Mirror, Mirror"
Mirrors ae a great touch to your wedding, whether you use them for your table plan, as signage or simply part of your table decor.
(They are also great for a Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding)
Mirrors are brilliant mixed with flowers or candles, and you are also not restricted by colours (But I have to say they look great against black!)
Signage : Style me pretty
Tablescape: Weddingforward.com/Christian Oth Studio
Mirror Towers: Weddingforward.com/dolce vita decor
Table plan: Love my dress
Flowers: Fiori by Lynne
Candle Centrepiece: Knot and Nest Designs
Invitations: Sparkle and Confetti
- 👑 Our website booking page has all the information you need to know about our Friday Feels & Fizz event, and the good news is we still have tickets available! Make sure to grab yours whilst you can at www.bestyouselfcare.com ✨
Top #FridayFeeling Posts
- It’s kind of funny…the things guys think we don’t know.
Like when they fall off. Stop texting as much. Stop calling as much. Slowly begin to pull back. Even if it’s ever so slowly…a little at a time. We know. Even if we don’t want to admit it to ourselves, we know what it means.
It can be even a slight withdrawal of time and attention, and we feel it. As women, nothing gets by us. We’ve been around this block a few times before. We know that you’re not just “having a busy day.” We know that you didn’t leave your phone at home. We know it’s not just simply that you have your mind on other things. We KNOW.
We know there’s someone else now on the receiving end of those texts and calls. We know your time and attention is going somewhere, just not to us. We know when we’re being juggled. We know when we’re being ghosted. We know when the energy shifts from us to someone else, no matter how subtly. We know when you’ve lost interest. We KNOW.
It’s kind of funny…the things guys think we don’t know.
We know. We always know. And we might let you slide out of our DM’s as easily as you slid in. We might look the other way or let it go or choose not to let you know that we know.
We might even let you off the hook for choosing to disappear instead of just telling us you were going.
But we know. Trust that.
We’re women. Nothing gets by us.
Especially a man on his way out the door. Read more about why you should always heed your female intuition in my latest piece for @thegirlfriendletter. Link in bio! •
#mandyhale #thesinglewoman #thegirlfriend #women #womensintuition #femaleintuition #intuition #trustyourintuition #trustyourgut #gutfeeling #gutinstinct #yourheartknows #followyourheart #listentoyourheart #trustyourself #redflags #friday #fridayfeeling #fridayinspiration #mood #fridaymood #fridayvibes #friyay #happyfriday
- Tag your most supportive friend 💁♀️
(submitted anonymously) #fridayfeeling
- MOOD 😍😍🔥🔥👑👑 Reposted from @bettinahtianah - A friend once asked me what it is that i admire most about my body and I replied, "my skin." My skin complexion is what I am proudest of and I am ever grateful to God.
In spite of the times we live in that regard dark skinned women as being less beautiful, for me, I am always dazzled at the sight of a fellow dark skinned woman who sees and believes that she is as beautiful and wonderfully made as any other skin coloured woman.
To all the little girls out there with a dark skin complexion, I want you to know that I receive all the messages & emails from your parents and I strongly believe this message will restore your confidence. When I was your age, I used to be bullied and laughed at because of my dark skin. I endured all that and tried hard to block out the negative thoughts & comments. I believed in myself and this helped me remain confident at all times. You must have the courage to love yourselves. “ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴋɪɴs.” To the teens out there, take note of these words, “ʀᴇᴀʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ.” To all the women out there who have ever been tempted to alter their natural skin complexion to fit in society, forget how the mainstream media or society defines beauty. Beauty begins with how you see & feel about yourself. You deserve to “ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs ᴜɴᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ.” I hope and pray you adopt that mindset.
Dresses made & designed in Uganda by @fatumahasha
MUA @shillat_makeup .
#bignaturalhair #howtonaturalhair #naturalhairspot #healthynaturalhair #mynaturalhair #mynaturalhairjourney #naturalrootsista #chicnaturalistas #luvyourmane #blackskin #melanated #melanin #beautifulblackwoman #myblackisbeautiful #Queen #loveyourskin #FridayFeeling
- I am a cloud, not a cat. ☁️
- Not every day is gonna be a good day. Not every workout is gonna be a good workout. Not every meal is going to be “healthy”. And. That’s. OK 👏🏻 It took me so long to realise this and even longer to be at peace with this. Showing up to every session with no expectation but to do your best is for me the healthiest mindset. I don’t beat myself up for a shitty workout, I celebrate myself for showing up 🙌🏻 No energy wasted wishing it was more, all that energy goes into the next day & the next & the next 💪🏻
Outfit: @gymshark @gymsharkwomen Bra Energy+, Leggings Vital [gifted]