Latest #FitnessAddict Posts
- DICA PRA COMEÇAR E PRA QUER SABER "EM QUANTO TEMPO" SE TEM RESULTADOS. Comece agora e dentro de 4 semanas compare os seus resultados, tire foto, tire medidas e se quiser até mesmo se pese.
- @jcvd CELL SIZE AND THIRST: with Mr JCVD
The body needs sensors to sense changes plasma concentration. It has specialized neurons “OSMORECEPTORS”.
By changing concentration, these neurons produce an electric current. The brain interpret these new changes, and produce: * thirst *antidiuretic hormone (A.D.H)
Is it only changes in plasma concentration that activate the neuron?? It seems that the cell size is for something (a cell shrinkage or swelling).
Indeed, interestingly, there are receptors sensitive to stretching the TRPV (= Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid).
= Can J.C.V.D help us? Will see in a friendly fight: J.C.V.D vs T.R.V.P
T.R.P.V are a cation channels family sensitive to cell size. They are connected by microtubules that change shape according to the cell size. *When the cell volume is reduced
The neuron membrane retracts and the microtubules fold. The latter retracted tend to push T.R.P.V channels that will be activated. This process is “PUSH ACTIVATION” by microtubules (a model).
During dehydration (hyperosmolar stress). The neuron retracts and sends the electrical information to produce the thirst and A.D.H.
*PHOTO, JCVD is standing on the retracted cell membrane. There is a push activation under receptors (T.R.P.V), ( = under the feet of JCVD).
==When the cell volume increases
Microtubules are stretched and do not activate T.R.P.V (hypoosmolar stress). This occurs during hyperhydration. The neuron swells and does not send electrical information to produce the thirst and A.D.H.
*PHOTO, JCVD is in SPLIT to emphasize the increased cellular swelling, size. =CELL VOLUME IMPORTANCE
The cell volume is an important neuron stimulus activation that associates with that of “sensor” plasma concentration.
Advantage of process: being sensitive to plasma concentration without nerve connection. Osmosensory neurons and microtubules reveal the internal structures importance.
#bodybuilding #fitness #motivation #fit #workout #musculation #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #training #fitnessaddict #instafit #muscle #fitfrenchies #body #lifestyle #healthy #instagood #fitspo #fitnessmodel #shredded #fitgirl #teamshape #sport #eatclean #abs #bodybuilder #strong #diet
- @elliottomjackson is on the final countdown to the London Marathon after picking up his number & pack today! All of us at UHRC wish you the best of luck and can’t wait to cheer you on on Sunday!! If you want to support Elliot and the amazing and worthwhile causes he’s running for, you can donate via the link in our bio 😍
Please share this and show your support for our boi 💜
- Don’t fear FAILURE.....✋🏻 Fear being in the exact same place a year from now! 🙌🏻
- LA QUE EN SU DÍA FUE MI SEÑA DE IDENTIDAD, HOY ES MI INFIERNO PERO SÉ, SIN DUDA, QUE MAÑANA VOLVERÁ A SER MI ORGULLO 💪🏻
- Awesome lateral raise shoulder variation by @joeyswoll 💪
Tag someone who needs to try this 👇
Follow us for more 💥 @staymtvtd 💥
- When you focus on problems, you’ll have mor problems. When you focus on possibilities, you’ll have more opportunities 💪🏾🔥
- Blessed to see another year of life 🙏🏼✨🍾
- 770 lbs was my limit today do to diet limitations. My legs Are Slowly Growing With much effort.
- My brothers came in for some heavy prs & functional training tonight.
Always enjoy being with my family.
- Have faith in your ability
Have faith in yourself
Always remind yourself that your limits are limitless
870 Pounds 5 reps on my 8th set I set a Pr . POWERFUL Today I hit my personal record for overall weight paired with reps .