Latest #Finnegan Posts
- Hanging out on this lovely afternoon.
- Saturday night snugs 😴
- Uh oh frens.. 😳 Mum caught onto my food-napping! I was taking advantage of her poor memory and making her think she’d gonna crazy every evening and had forgotten to close the food bag after breakfast again.. but I had figured out how to get in it (just couldn’t figure out how to re-close it)! It was such a good week!! Now I’ll probably starve without all day access 😩🥺🤤
#foodnapper #devious #toosmart #notagoodboy
- Always be a good boy. 🤩
- Finn wants me to delete this photo coz he looks like a gurl. Then said, "magthink mana sila ako na sister..my older sister.!" *Walk away*
😂 #finnegan #cutiepie
- Tonight I finished stitching the rest of Finnegan’s whole body, minus the little bit of back stitching detail, & I absolutely love him!! I’ve really been enjoying stitching him & seeing him take shape. I think I’m going to take a bit of a break from him for now & work on a few of my other wips for a little while before coming back to him & adding the back stitching & stitching the background. I’m thrilled with how he’s turning out though! 😃🦊 #crossstitch #crossstitchersofinstagram #wip #workinprogress #progress #riolis #fox #finnegan #thestitchinghour2019
Top #Finnegan Posts
- How Introverts and Cats Are the Same
1. We’re choosy yet loyal creatures. 🙋🏻♀️
Both introverts and cats can take awhile to form a bond, and we may appear aloof to strangers. But once someone has made us feel seen … this rare person automatically levels up to VIP in our world.
2. We communicate nonverbally. 🙋🏻♀️
It’s no secret that introverts feel they communicate better in writing than in conversation … that’s why, when we like you … watch for nonverbal communication. Just like a cat, once you’re in our inner circle, we’d like you to give us your undivided attention, constantly please. Okay, not constantly. We are introverts, after all, and even though we like you, we will still need our alone time.
3. We’re relational, yet we need our space. 🙋🏻♀️
Cats are fascinating. They seek out affection from their humans, jumping on our computer keyboards when we’re trying to work or winding themselves around our legs. But they also unapologetically do their own thing. If a cat is not in the mood for company, it will simply find a quiet, removed space to inhabit — and you’ll never hear it apologize.
4. Cozy is our default mode. 🙋🏻♀️
Both introverts and cats are creatures of comfort. We like stretching and naps. Like, a lot. We have our favorite nooks to burrow in, and we take immense pleasure in killing a few hours in a state of rest. We love routine, and if something changes unexpectedly, we might hide and hiss (inwardly) until we adjust. This isn’t to say, however, that we don’t experience bursts of motivation and tear off toward unseen prey. We’re innately curious and motivated to investigate and find meaning in our surroundings. But, if we’re feeling stressed, our best bet is to find a comfy place to chill, away from the hustle and bustle of the world. If you don’t see or hear from us for awhile, we’re probably recharging … waiting for the next big “hunt.” By Cati Vanden Breul
Snippets from introvertdear.com
#thursdaythoughts #introvertdear #introvertsandcats #finnegan #introvertlife #introverts #cats #catlady