Latest #ExploreCanada Posts
- We crashed last weekend
- Throwback to last year at this time...catching a moody sunset before a fast flowy descent on one of my favourite trails...beauty ridges, fun single track, no cell service and awesome views are pretty much my love language when it comes to biking...can’t wait for more evenings like this 😁🏔🌲 #mtb #kananaskis #biking #mountainbiking
- Trying to rock a Jeremy K eagle, missing the crow, missing the detail, missing the quality.
“The Library of Parliament (French: Bibliothèque du Parlement) is the main information repository and research resource for the Parliament of Canada. The main branch of the library sits at the rear of the Centre Block on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Ontario, and is the last untouched part of that larger building's original incarnation after it burned down in 1916. The library has been augmented and renovated a number of times since its construction in 1876, the last between 2002 and 2006, though the form and decor remain essentially authentic. The building today serves as a Canadian icon, and appears on the obverse of the Canadian ten-dollar bill.”
- Illustrated this fun design for @stmatthewsyouthmin ‘s Youth Expo • And, Flux may or may not be playing a special part in the events of the day so register and come hang! See the link in their bio for details
Yay, I made it to get a job here in Canada!! I dedicated whole time for this day. My aspiration to be a web developer came true eventually, now it's time to hunker down and pull my weight. I'm super-duper excited!!
Hard work pays off.
#frontenddeveloper #vancouver #britishcolumbia #canada #explorecanada #実は就職活動は2週間で終わった #とりあえずここからもっと頑張る #そうここはカナダ #バンクーバー
- Just spent 48 hours with no sleep working on set and I gotta tell you folks, the nap after two days like that is a powerful thing. I can’t tell you the last time I was that tired or slept that long. But no word of a lie, I dreamed about being up on this mountain looking out at this view and it almost made the sleep deprivation worth it🤙
- Cameron Falls in Waterton Lakes National Park is always a great place to visit, especially since it’s so accessible being on the edge of the townsite. Have you been to Cameron Falls before?
- Some clips from my flying 🎥
Top #ExploreCanada Posts
- Coming from somewhere as flat as Ontario, I’m used to seeing everything from ground level. Around here you can hike up any mountain and get a completely different perspective on the world. Suddenly things that seemed so far away are right in front of your eyes and It’s a feeling I can’t seem to get enough of.
- Night at the gallery 🌒
- Wild Canadian Rockies.... Alberta , Canada . #alberta , #dailyviewalberta , #explorecanada , #mybanff , #raw_canada , #explorealberta , #travelalberta , #explorebanff , #oh_canada_ , #canadasworld , #mycanadianphotos , #canada_pic , #icefieldsparkway , #pocke_allnature , #canadacollective , #livelovecanada