Latest #Esthetician Posts
- Out enjoying the sun with that boujee ass glow 💖☀️ Our amazing @sarahmillerxox is flawlessly rocking Amaya Collections “EAST SIDE GODDESS” ☀️ Make sure to enter our giveaway for a chance to win this set of lashes along with a pair of HEALANI! Link in bio to shop: Use STPATTYS at checkout to receive your second set of lashes for 50% off! 💖
- This is me at 13. I remember begging my Mom to buy me beauty magazines. I would pour over them and loved looking at all the products, models, and fashion. I got a job at a smoothie shop a year later and spent all my money on products, clothes, and eating out with friends (much like today except add kids). I ended up going to an art program for high school but when I moved out to Montana and got a Forestry degree, many people may have been surprised. I have been thinking about this lately, and of all of the things I’ve done in the almost 24 (!) years since this photo, now that I’m back to one of my passions in the beauty industry. I’m also a yoga teacher and am so excited to be getting more certification for that next month.
All that to say... don’t be afraid to be anything you want. Even if some of those things contradict each other to others, you can be an outdoorsy makeup artist! You can do everything you enjoy, you are one of a kind!
#tbt #bozeman #bozemanmua #mua #esthetician #liveyourpassion #dontboxmein #loveyourskin #infp #enneagram4
- Facials to help keep that skin glowing! ✨ The best way to keep your skin looking amazing is home care! You can’t expect to get a facial once a month and have perfect skin if you aren’t putting the work in at home!
#estheticianintraining #skincare #esthetician #asethetics
- S p r i n g i s h e r e, t i m e f o r
l a s h l i f t s & t i n t s 🌸🌼
- After seeing @babeandbeauty answer, I had to share! Be sure not to over exfoliate but exfoliating is crucial to skin care! More importantly, it’s how to take care of your skin after. Read below to find out more 👇🏼
A. There are three main general guidelines I recommend after a weekly/few times a week exfoliation.
M O I S T U R I Z E
Since exfoliation dissolves or physically polishes away dead skin cells, think of this as the removal step. Afterward, it’s best to add nourishment and moisture back to the skin. This can be from a hydrating serum + moisturizer and/or hydrating/soothing creamy or gel face mask or sheet mask. (Obviously tailored to your skin type.)
A P P L Y S P F
While it’s always important to use sunscreen, it’s particularly crucial on the days you exfoliate since your skin is a bit more vulnerable. Especially, if you use a chemical exfoliant like AHA or BHA.
A V O I D O T H E R E X F O L I A T I N G A C I D S
On the days you exfoliate it’s best to focus on nourishing your skin and avoid other exfoliating acids like an AHA or BHA toner or serum to avoid irritation, damaging the skins protective barrier and over exfoliating.
In the spirit of #selfcare and good skin care, I recommend giving your self a home facial every week. Here are the steps:
2. Tone with a gentle non-alcohol, acid or witch hazel based toner
4. Remove exfoliant + gently pat dry
6. Apply face mask
7. Remove mask + gently pat dry
10. SPF (if day time)
- Let’s be clear...🔎
We create permanent change through the use of clinical ingredients with a non inflammatory approach. Our solutions based skincare targets the source of acne through the use of our patented delivery systems- while being free of toxic chemicals, sls, phthalates, parabens, gluten, artificial colors & fragrance 👏🏻👏🏻
Through spot treatment, Clarify is a true blemish serum designed to do the following:
🌱 Clear Blemishes 🌱 Normalize Oil Production 🔎 Shrink Pore Size
🌙 Increase Skin Immunity
🙏🏻 Calm Inflammation
💪🏻 Protect The Skin From UV Rays 🌱 Restore The Barrier
🌱 Restore Dermal Thickness
Are you ready to learn more? If you’re looking for an incredible brand to help you help your people, let’s connect (links in bio) 🙏🏻🙌🏻⚡️
#letsbeclear #clearskin #acne #acnespottreatment #clarify #acnesolutions #smallbusiness #esthetician #holisticesthetician #medicalesthetician #nod #md #sf #sfbayarea #santacruz #losgatos
- The perfect derma peel provides superior results using glutathione as one of the many key ingredients. Glutathione is an anti aging antioxidant that fights free radical damage and enhances cellular health. The perfect peel can help you achieve clearer, brighter, more elastic, and firmer skin.
Book with us in March to receive 1 for $175 OR a package of 3 + 1 booster for $499!
- Skincare concerns!?? Let’s Talk 🧖♀️
- Micro-stamping is a micro-needling technique that targets stubborn areas. I stamp over darker pigmentation , severe acne scarring and yes even cystic acne. Not microneedling over cystic acne is a common misconception. It heals and dissolves the cyst quickly and efficiently. For all of the esthetician’s out there what is your favorite micro-needling technique?