Latest #ESPYS Posts
- National Youth Sports Alliance at the ESPYs. #espys
- This night was awesome #espys
- Waste your time with me in California ☀️ 📸: @ashaprocky
- @realchefrush is an inspiration to us from his 24 years of service in the Army, his White House culinary work for 4 administrations and his efforts creating awareness for the veteran community by doing 2222 push-ups a day. Our CEO @jimstroesser was a high school fitness champion doing hundreds of pushups and pull-ups everyday but the thought of 1000’s is mind blowing. Props to Chef Andre Rush for his service and efforts to giveback. @celebritysweat #espys
- Had a great time in LA for our #ESPYs events last week! Feeling grateful for all the amazing relationships I have from helping build @vaynersports. Excited for our guys to get to camp now and write new chapters in their careers 🏈 #vsespys
- A forever fixture at @espn @sportscenter who has graced the TV screen no matter where in the world my travels have taken me. To one of the best in the business, @lindacohn — thanks for the convo and great to finally connect in person.
- Flashback to last week!
The Cross Over Team has a blast meeting so many amazing, talented athletes at the #ESPYS. Shoutout to @zionwilliamson for this sweet selfie!
- 100-0 🥊🥊🥊. And still undefeated... #faceapp
- Positivity Shout Out:
Every week we do a segment where we highlight positive contributions/acts going on around the world that may go unnoticed. It’s important to shed light on these stories no matter how big or small the impact.
We live in a time of clickbait media outlets projecting negativity at a rate that has driven mental health to the forefront of all public conversation. With our platform, we choose to highlight the positive stories that often get drowned out by this negativity. This week, we chose to highlight the winner of the Jimmy V Award at the 2019 ESPYs, Rob Mendez. Be sure to tune into this weeks episode for our commentary. #WhoAmI
#whoamipodcast #positivityshoutout #robmendez #espys
- SiSi mama got the moves. 💃🏽
- There’s always something cool to do in LA to get your body right. In grind mode for my birthday this month ☺️
- High school football coach with no arms or legs delivers uplifting speech at ESPYs. Rob Mendez, a high school football coach who was born without arms or legs, delivered a speech that will inspire everyone who hears it when he received the Jimmy V Award for Perseverance at Wednesday night’s ESPY Awards in Los Angeles. “If there’s any message I want to give you guys tonight, it’s to look at me and see how much passion I put into coaching and how far it’s gotten me,” Mendez, 31, said while accepting the award, named in honor of late North Carolina State basketball coach Jim Valvano, who died from cancer in 1993. Mendez, who was born with tetra-amelia syndrome, is the junior varsity football coach at Prospect High School in Saratoga, California, just outside of San Jose. “When you dedicate yourself to something and open your mind to different possibilities and focus on what you can do instead of what you can’t do, you really can go places in this world,” he said. Mendez learned how to create football game plans by playing the “Madden” video game and rose through the coaching ranks over the years. He started as a team manager in high school before taking assistant coaching jobs at various high schools, Sports Illustrated reported. Visit our site link in bio to read the full story.
- What. A. Week.
Miami friends. SD friends. DC friends. I'm a lucky lady.
The ESPYs is always an opportunity to above all be inspired, but also to connect amazing people, and forge new friendships.
#espys #theespys #espys2019 #lalive
Photos 📷: some random strangers, with a heavy dose of my girl Nivi mixed in.
Dress 👗: @likelynyc #likelyto
Shoes 👠: @sam_edelman
Arms 💪: @rumble_boxing 😂
Top #ESPYS Posts
- This celebration will NEVER get old. ❤️
(📽📸: @emiliosansolini )
To join the fastest growing Women's soccer/football community on Instagram... Complete these steps below 👇⚽️♥️
1) FOLLOW ➡️ @womensfootba11⠀
2) TURN ON POST NOTIFICATION 📣
3) SEND THIS TO A FRIEND 📤
- Had a great time at the Grammy’s last night!! 🏆
- 😍 Stay tuned for more 🔥
Make sure you Follow @objmadden13 for more 🔥
TURN ON MY POST NOTIFICATION 🔔
WE SHARE LOVE AND PASSION 🧡💙
No copyright intended 🙌🏾