#EDubb Instagram Photos & Videos

EDubb - 4.2k posts

Latest #EDubb Posts

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

  • Beyond blessed. #ToGodbetheGlory #ForeverMore 
Thankful. We get to follow or passion and desires.  Blessed that you are to see your passion and dedication throughout. Lawyers , Teachers , entrepreneurs, Musicians , Doctors , Accountants, Personal trainers, etc. - whatever your passion is. To be able to serve , and impact others and fulfill your personal treasures.  For with Faith in God, Allah, Yahweh , the Most High, the Creator. All of these things are possible and so much more.  Thank you Heavenly Father for your mercy, grace and allowance to pursue my hearts desires. To continue to bless my mind with creative ideas, thoughts , and talent to write , create and perform. I am forever your servant, protector and warrior.  And blessed and thankful for The numerous other talents, skills , passion , desires you’ve blessed me with to see it through, that exceed beyond music. 😇🙏🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇🙏🙏😇🙏😇🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
@SAYWHOAA #WHOAA #EDUBB @EDUBBLIVE #MUSIC
  • Beyond blessed. #ToGodbetheGlory #ForeverMore
    Thankful. We get to follow or passion and desires. Blessed that you are to see your passion and dedication throughout. Lawyers , Teachers , entrepreneurs, Musicians , Doctors , Accountants, Personal trainers, etc. - whatever your passion is. To be able to serve , and impact others and fulfill your personal treasures. For with Faith in God, Allah, Yahweh , the Most High, the Creator. All of these things are possible and so much more. Thank you Heavenly Father for your mercy, grace and allowance to pursue my hearts desires. To continue to bless my mind with creative ideas, thoughts , and talent to write , create and perform. I am forever your servant, protector and warrior. And blessed and thankful for The numerous other talents, skills , passion , desires you’ve blessed me with to see it through, that exceed beyond music. 😇🙏🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇🙏🙏😇🙏😇🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    @SAYWHOAA #WHOAA #EDUBB @EDUBBLIVE #MUSIC
  •  20  1  28 April, 2019
  • Resilient 💪🏽🙏🏽🌟 Married to the Hustle 👑 Get you some😎 God above ALL‼️🤘🏽 #Edubb #youllseesoonenough😉 😘
  • Resilient 💪🏽🙏🏽🌟 Married to the Hustle 👑 Get you some😎 God above ALL‼️🤘🏽 #Edubb #youllseesoonenough😉 😘
  •  48  0  24 April, 2019
  • Finally you’re back in Hong Kong!!!! Ed Sheeran, you are our lucky star 🌟  cuz these days it’s like raining all the time and I was thinking if I should bring an umbrella for this concert and it turned out that there were stars and a full moon 🌕 
One thing that I remember is that you said, “ There are 98% of people here who like my songs. The other 2%?
They are either the boyfriends that came with their girlfriends or the father of the children.” 😂😂😂
Thank you @teddysphotos for the awesome concert tonight!!! In this day, I believe it’s our little masters reunion too!🙈
Fun night guys!!! Can’t wait for the next reunion ><
#eduhk #macfe #edubb #girls #concerts #iamaskachan #dividetour➗ #edsheeran #asia #hongkongdisneyland
  • Finally you’re back in Hong Kong!!!! Ed Sheeran, you are our lucky star 🌟 cuz these days it’s like raining all the time and I was thinking if I should bring an umbrella for this concert and it turned out that there were stars and a full moon 🌕
    One thing that I remember is that you said, “ There are 98% of people here who like my songs. The other 2%?
    They are either the boyfriends that came with their girlfriends or the father of the children.” 😂😂😂
    Thank you @teddysphotos for the awesome concert tonight!!! In this day, I believe it’s our little masters reunion too!🙈
    Fun night guys!!! Can’t wait for the next reunion ><
    #eduhk #macfe #edubb #girls #concerts #iamaskachan #dividetour#edsheeran #asia #hongkongdisneyland
  •  51  0  17 April, 2019
  • 1st week back healthy and you can see the difference! #Edubb
  • 1st week back healthy and you can see the difference! #Edubb
  •  3  1  11 April, 2019

Top #EDubb Posts

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements