Latest #DontTreadOnMe Posts
- Behind the ink. Many of you have asked me about my tattoos. Not the greatest pictures, but shows off my realistic arm, and american traditional arm.
1. Join or Die, a political cartoon by Ben Franklin. I love Ben and i love American History and all around defiant things.
2. Three percenter logo. Three percent of colonists is all that tose up against the most powerful empire in the world.
3. Eagle lady, my favorite tattoo. I got for someone I love dearly, so that I will always have them with me.
4. Boston Massacre coffin political cartoon, american history.
5. Indian skull. Great warriors and the earliest Americans. Also just looks cool lol.
6. Bull skull, to show my love for The Eagles.
7. The Hand of God from 3:10 to Yuma to show my love for movies, westerns, and firearms.
8. Eagle. My first tattoo. Shows my love for America, and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
9. Crow. Memori mento.
10. Anvil. To show pride in masculinity and working with my hands.
11. Gadsden snake. American history again lol.
12. George Washington skeleton. To show my admiration to one of the greatest humans of all time.
- This week Chris Pratt got slammed in the news and called a white supremacist for wearing a patriotic shirt saying “Don’t tread on me”. I don’t normally show my political colors on social media, but I bought this shirt so I can wear them. Patriotism is not racism.
#donttreadonme #imwithchrispratt #america
- What are your first words when President Trump throws his #MAGA hat towards you? 🇺🇸
- Moms away - so Brock and Dad are gonna play this afternoon. Box of SBK Rangers headed west but not before this guy does the quality control inspection. He just couldn’t believe this Box Elder was actually “wood”
- Dope or Nope?⚔️ Tag a Friend! 👥⠀
Via: @bugoutbart 📸👌🏼
Top #DontTreadOnMe Posts
- Alright guys I've got a couple runs coming up here soon in the next month or two. Some deliveries and some rescues. Posting here to see if anyone needs anything hauled, large or small. Trips where I have a truck on the trailer I can still carry parts like engines, doors, axles, etc. or even dirtbikes, quads, etc. Heres the trips and what's available:
1. SoCal to Vegas - Open trailer
2. SoCal to Texas - Truck on trailer, but I have room for parts
3. Texas to SoCal - Truck on trailer, but have room for parts
4. SoCal to Texas - Truck on trailer, but I have room for parts
5. Texas to Seattle - Open Trailer. Can zig zag heading West, I just need to end up in Seattle to pick up a truck
6. SoCal to Texas - Truck on trailer, but I have room for parts
7. Texas to SoCal - Truck on trailer, but I have room for parts
8. SoCal to New Jersey - Open Trailer. Will be passing through Colorado, Ohio, and Pennsylvania for smaller deliveries
9. New Jersey to SoCal - Open Trailer. Route doesnt matter, just gotta head West eventually. I'll be hunting for crust so if I find something my trailer will be full. If someone hits me up in time I won't buy any rigs for myself and I can make your haul.
Shoot me a Direct Message with any interested. If you have other hauls in routes I havent mentioned feel free to hit me up anyway and we might be able to work something out. Let me know. #incrustwetrust
#bornforadventure #trUCV #RedWitch #chevy #chevrolet #gm #gmc #generalmotors #squarebody #pickup #pickuptruck #worktruck #truck #farmtruck #ranchtruck #thinblueline #thinredline #backtheblue #comeandtakeit #donttreadonme