Latest #DesignLife Posts
🌫BANDEJA ESPELHADA 30x12cm R$29,90
⚱️BOMBONIER ÂMBAR R$21,90
⚱️CACHEPÔ DOURADO R$19,90
🌿MINI EUCALIPTO R$5,90 (Unid.)
🕊PÁSSARO P R$9,90 (Unid.)
📦Enviamos para todo Brasil
📱Pedidos via WhatsApp (31) 98649-7775
- Green grass and blue skies 🌎 it’s a beautiful day in LA today 🏝
- Wooden Horse Homeware - Modern electric homeware and furniture. Carrying the following global brands: Madam Stoltz + Hübsch | Now showing @ Ethos X Agency | Indent orders close 10th May
- Can’t believe I’ve been working remotely for nearly 5 years now! When I first started out I thought this was the normal process of transitioning from college to job. Working remotely was a temporary plan until you know “I landed an interview at any of my dream animation studios”.
5 years later here I am👩🏽💻✨ Working remotely with the most amazing clients, working for an agency miles away, and pursuing my passion projects all from home. Never thought I’d be able to make a living this way and I’m just so incredibly grateful!
All my #remote familia - what are some of your favorite + essential programs you use on a day to day basis? 👩🏽💻👨🏽💻
- Another #slowfashion project made as a gift - and a page from the small book that was made to go with it on the making process, and the subsequent celebration (at a beautiful location - a beach-side Sydney suburb). Pictured at a restoration done by the @akiitech team south of Melbourne - a postwar workers cottage brought all the way from France. Design has no boundaries.
#voguepattern #v8888 #memade #slowfashion #designlife #designer #design
- It’s already been 6 weeks since little Theo came home in his personalized AtelierMR onesie. 💙 #helloworld #timeflies
- ACCESORIOS INSPIRADOS EN LOS HISTORIANTES DE PANCHIMALCO 🤴🏽
- Eighty Seven Park is one of the most impressive edifices to arise in Miami Beach. Renzo Piano, renowned international architect and Pritzker Prize winner, designed this beautiful building. It has a premier location at the northern edge of the North Shore Park in the North Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach and is minutes from Bal Harbour and Surfside. The property will have a number of reflection pools and two oversize oceanfront pools.
The tower will stand 20 stories tall and it will contain 70 residences in a variety of floorplans in 2-5 bedroom configurations. The residences at Eighty Seven Park will feature expansive open floor plan layouts, extra wide balconies for outdoor living, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, high-end kitchen appliances, summer kitchens, Italian cabinetry with glass doors, Electrolux washer and dryer, and natural stone countertops. The amenities at 87 Park will include full-service concierge & butler service, wine bar, library, state-of-the-art fitness center, spa, pool, private garden, and juice bar. Contact me or more information about this luxurious building! 📱📧🙋♀️
#kellylyles #miamirealty #miamirealtor #realestate #miamibeach #buy #rent #sell #miami #luxurylifestyle #designlife #miamiluxury #eightysevenpark
- Custom Media Unit waiting for a reveal!
It’s in the chill zone at the moment, I’m letting it do it’s final movements and spring it’s final surprises after it moved from a workshop where I struggled to keep the temperature above 6 degrees while it was minus 3 outside, to a home with underfloor heating and direct sunlight.
Woodwork is gas, today was a total nightmare as was yesterday, so I’m reaching back into the archives of something which was centred around a lot of 90 degree cuts and not the 21.6, 46.5, 22.8, 48.2 (the list goes on) of today.