Latest #DWI Posts
- Being pulled over for a DWI does not make you a bad person. This one incident shouldn’t dictate the rest of your life or hinder your future opportunities. Cannon Law can represent your rights in court. ⚖️
- #dwi suchyi.. "sulteng, palu, poso.
- Story wa bucines untuk orang yang saiya sayang. #Dwi Sulistyowati😘😇
- When you hire Cannon Law to represent you in court, she won't back down. 💪
- Jika kamu takut melangkah lihatlah bagaimana seorang bayi yang mencoba berjalan Niscaya akan kau temukan bahwa setiap manusia pasti akan jatuh Hanya manusia terbaik lah yang mampu bangkit dari ke jatuhannya
- Ocean: The Monmouth County #DWI Task force will conduct a DWI checkpoint to detect drivers under the influence of alcohol and or drugs. The checkpoint will be run from 10pm Friday through 2am Saturday on
Hwy35, Task force members and Officers from the Township of @ocean_police will pull vehicles from the northbound lanes off the Asbury Circle to determine driver's sobriety, said Allenhurst Police Chief Michael B. Schneider, task force coordinator.6 #drivesober #DriveSoberOrGetPulledOver #drivesafe #police #monmouthcounty #Monmouth
- For drivers charged in NY with a first-offense DWI/DUI there's no minimum jail time required, but it's possible you can receive a sentence of up to one year. Don't risk it. Call #888DUILawyer today and find out how we can help.
#dui #dwi #drunkdriving #lawyers #attorneys
Top #DWI Posts
- Another CASE DISMISSED!!! DWI with .09 blood and field sobriety tests performed. DWI CLEs are definitely making me a stronger attorney 💪🏽. Now if I can just get this #notguilty verdict 3/18!!
- He seems good, I would’ve let him go.
- And Pastor @pastorwilliammcdowell just calls me up on the DWI Sunday in Orlando and says God told me to tell you "THERE IS MORE" and i should put on you everything that has been experienced during DWI so you can take it back with you oh Jesus oh Jesus oh Jesus my life and ministry can and will never ever be the same again
Thank you Jesus
thank you sir @pastorwilliammcdowell i salute and honour the mercy, grace favour and HEAVY anointing of God on your life thank you for allowing God to use you put DWI together
i have been BLASTED by God
thank you my sister @michellebenedek for capturing this moment