Latest #CreateYourOwnDestiny Posts
- How Important is it to have the Right People Around You? This one simple question can be the difference between being #Rich and being #Broke, being a #Boss or a #Criminal or even in lots of cases, being #Alive or #Dead!!! Who you spend most of your time with and take your advice from help to shape you life and what Reality you live. Adobting the 30% Rule is a Good way to start bettering Yourself. The 30% Rule is as Follows:
1. 30% of Your Time should be spent with people below you mental level that you can help.
2. 30% of Your Time should be spent with people on your mental level that you can relate with
3. 30% of Your Time should be spent with people above your mental level that you can learn from
By adobting this rule, your energy can be spread out allowing you to grow as well as still be there for others.
4. The last 10% should be spent Learning More and Getting more Intune with Yourself
Influence is Much more Powerful that people might think and even if you dont agree with the people you spend most of your time with, they Influence still Effects your Life whether you Realize it or not. We all heard the saying Birds of a Feather Flock Together and we all know people who have been caught up and lives ruined for being at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. It's time to surround yourself with people that can Teach you and help get you to the Next Level in Life!!! Its time to choose Yourself over Others Feelings. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE: THE BRANDING SPECIALIST --------------------------------------------------------------------------
#SupportBlackBusiness #BrandingSpecialist #MrBBS #TheBBSCollection #knowledge #Hustle #inspiration #blackexcellnce #Inspiration #NoDaysOff #CreateYourOwnDestiny #AppliedKnowledgeIsPower #BuildYourNation #Branding
- 🏕 I’m the guy with the Afro
This is an old school pic taken Summer 2005 at Camp RYLA in the Manzano Mountains in New Mexico before my senior year in high school. RYLA is a 6 day leadership camp where you link up with peeps from across the state & develop leadership skills through several team building activities.
To attend the camp I had to get voted in by the Alamogordo Rotary Club and Chamber of Commerce after a series of interviews accessing my leadership potential. Thankfully, I was fortunate enough to be selected.
This had to be one of the best experiences of my life! I met my great friend Jake Morales (@jake_thehunter) at this camp & we’ve stayed in touch ever since.
What’s cool about meeting Jake there was that we had to played each other that upcoming football season. We played on opposite sides of the ball. I played Middle Linebacker & Jake played Wide Receiver.
Unfortunately, my team lost the game on the final play and that sucked! But it was dope experience getting to play against my boy Jake & talking trash the entire game. Since then I’ve seen several of the peeps I met there go on to do amazing things in their life.
The homie Jake just coached his high school basketball team to win a NM 3AAA Boys Basketball State Championship!
I’m grateful for the memories & friendships I gained as a result of attending Camp RYLA all those years ago.
- Be cautious of the people you surround yourself with, it will deeply inpact your success
- Happy Birthday to my coach mentor and friend @todddurkin. Todd is one of the most inspiring and impactful human beings on the planet! You help so many people every single day, and always lead others to greatness. I am both honored and humbled to be able to work with you and be apart of your growing family. Love you brother! Have an amazing day!
- Happy Ostara, witches! Last night I pulled out my old Anastatica (rose of Jericho). From a dried up tumbleweed to a blooming beauty within minutes, I'm reminded that the transformation we are capable of is just as incredible.
I've been saying yes to a lot of projects lately, some of them make me question my sanity, but damn, what else is this life for, right?! I'm taking a leap into the realm of possibilities; this spring equinox combined with the supermoon last night has got me all giddy and excited for the next phase. I've planted these seeds, and now they are blooming with potential! Like the Anastatica, I have my dormant phases, but not right now, it's time to stretch these crackly branches and reach for the sun.
- Happy spring 🌼🌺🌻🌸 y’all! Shed your winter ❄️ coats and let’s celebrate new growth, change, and progress. What are you celebrating today?
- Anything and everything that has and will happen to you, YOU have created with your own mind 🧠
Change your thoughts, change your life! 💭
- Dear family & friends,
I am currently busy with setting up my company.
BELIEVE 2 ACHIEVE will help inspire and motivate people to pursue their goals and dreams.
By buying a hoodie you help me make my dreams come true, and with the realization of this company.
So support me by LIKING and don't forget to BUY a hoodie!
Sizes availible from S to XXXL
Send me a private message and i will send the link to get your hoodie(s) in the desired color. (T-shirts and more colors will eventually be available aswell)
Ps: More info about the company will follow
Thanks in advance
#dreambig #believeinyourself #thinkingoutsidethebox #greaterthingsareyettocome #hoodies #believetoachieve #createyourowndestiny
- From this to this to this.
Don’t let anything stop you from doing what you want. The only limitation are our own creation.
- Happy #wanderlustwednesday friends! Continuing my theme of exploring incredible places close to home, I thought I’d share a photo from a stroll around @theguildinnestate. This gorgeous place features a sculpture garden with rescued facades and ruins from some of Toronto’s historic buildings. I’m standing between the columns of the Bank of Toronto building - repurposed here as the Greek Stage. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What hidden gems are in your own back yard?! #theguild #stripespotting (📸 @pmcintoshrlp)
- Be grateful and plant seeds. Don’t be sad and plant weeds. Visit @theellenshow to hear @jayshetty . Makes perfect sense to me ✨
- Anybody want to show the world how fine their ‼️MCM‼️ is, get him a Вaвe Ғιne sweater from @boss.inkk_ ✨
- They do love their band walks! Gotta work on those #booty muscles!
- Introducing our brand new free Stretching & Mobility Plan! This is a great plan that ranges from 10 minute to 60 minute long stretching routines that can be completed at your desk at work, on the floor in your living room or in the gym as a part of your warm up or cool down routine!
Click the link below and receive your free plan now!