Latest #ContentManagement Posts
- Do you agree? This is a topic I actually find very interesting. 🤔 Double tap if you find this useful😉😉. .
🚨Turn on post notification🚨
Follow us @content_monsters
Follow us @content_monsters
Follow us @content_monsters
For awesome content tips and satisfactory content creation services.
Leave your thoughts below!👇.
- Calling all content creators, photographers, and visual artists alike, boy have we got ideas buzzing all over this lovely Sunday morning 🌞
We reckon it’s time we reached out to all you talented creatives out there in the IG World — no matter the field of design you’re involved with, country you’re based in, or organization you’re with, we’d love to have the opportunity to work with you, SO... here’s what to expect:
1️⃣ Your design work will be displayed on creative portfolios sent out by us to members of our client books, according to a suitability based on previous work experiences.
2️⃣ Opportunity to connect with different consumer brands on potential collaborations — from key visual campaigns to social media content and everything in between.
3️⃣ Expand your range of networks across different industry players to enter new markets across Asia.
4️⃣ Watch your work flourish in different aspects of design and expose yourself to new modes of collaborative work.
Now all we need is a minute of your time to help us understand how well you fit each clients’ profile, simply HEAD TO THE LINK ON OUR BIO~ We look forward to having a chat with you 🤩🤩 #photomoolah #herestothecreatives #contentmarketer
- Doing business with the RIGHT client can sometimes be a pain... Its all good though, its all part of the game! 😉
- 😂 I learn determination from my dog!
- Na endlich haben wir das auch Mal geschafft.
- [Mundo Marvel: 9 Claves de Liderazgo de Clint Barton. - Ojo de Halcón]
El Mundo Marvel, desde hace ya larga data, se ha adueñado de Hollywood, de cinéfilos, incluidos
fans amantes de los comics, al dar vida a sus inolvidables personajes y con ellos, subtramas con
lecciones o mensajes perfectamente aplicables a la vida diaria; tal como ocurre en S.H.I.E.L.D y los exagentes (superhéroes) Clint Barton (Ojo de halcón) y Wanda Maximoff (Bruja Escarlata).
Con base en una escena que enmarca a la pareja de Marvel, y una conversación de menos de un
minuto, sabrás, en 9 claves, cómo liderar y manejar situaciones de presión.
Antes de entrar en materia, es relevante poner las cosas en contexto, sobretodo para quienes
como tú, tal vez- no estén del todo familiarizados con el Mundo Marvel y estos dos personajes
específicamente. La situación en la que se encuentran es, en parte, responsabilidad de Wanda,
razón por la cual, Clint tendría todo el derecho de echárselo en cara.
Sin embargo, no lo hace y maneja la situación de manera distinta (...)
¿Quieres saber cómo? Te invito a continuar leyendo este post a través de mi cuenta en #Facebook: Mayra Bevilacqua.
#Leadership #Claves #Keys #MundoMarvel #Marvel #Motivation #Motivación #HawkEye #ClintBarton #ScarletWitch #WandaMaxinoff #Knesix #ContentMarketing #ContentManagement
- On May 25th, fans of ‘The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy’ commemorate the author and pay tribute to the creative genius of Douglas Adams.
Everyone who is not indifferent is recommended to carry... a towel... all day long.
Towels all around is yet another topic for conversation, so that those who have not read the ‘Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy’ could expand their outlook with this work. You can wrap the towel around your head, use it as a weapon, soak it in nutrients... Use your imagination!
This post was made possible by the countless conversations my husband and 2 older boys have had at the breakfast table, without them I would have ZERO knowledge of anything pertaining to the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.
- Crainstorm.com is launching in June 2019. When launched, Crainstorm will be home to a pool of over 100 creative brainstormers that the public can access in their quest for better ideas. 🙌⠀ ⠀
So, log on, set your budget, pick the time, approve your applicants, and host a brainstorm. There’s no one in the middle to get in your way. ⚡️⠀ ⠀
Or, log on, apply for brainstorms, and start making money just for providing your ideas. 😉
Top #ContentManagement Posts
- #filterfree image showing just how happy I am for my cousin's upcoming marriage 👰🏼🤵🏼🎊💒
(Cousin on the left and my mom on the right)
Will post a few more on my story, which will be saved under my highlights 🧐
- That amazing night when @_fireplay_ teamed up with @_larabeth_ and @silasveta to create something magical In honor of the retirement of an extraordinary athlete. @swish41, you are the consummate gentleman and your legacy will never be forgotten. We wish you success in all of your future endeavors!!
- Earth Day is probably one of the only “days” I truly feel the urge to share about. Much more important than National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day (it was last week), or National Lima Bean Respect Day (the week before). (Don’t ask me why the food-related ones are what I remember, okay?!) 🤷🏻♀️ National Days and National Holidays are two different things, though - and personally I think Earth Day should be a national holiday. Would you agree? 🌎
Look, I am not perfect. I drive a Jeep and I put gas in it. I buy band tees without really wanting to think about where they were made. Yesterday I had a matcha latte in a to-go cup. I use AC. I buy skincare products in plastic containers. I... 💭 The list is endless, but it’s not going to stop me from saying out loud that I am personally invested in healing the planet. 💞
There are so many things happening around us that we can put our hands in - or even just steps we can take to begin the process toward change, by making a personal commitment to some type of involvement or support, celebrating important initiatives/people in the environmentalist movement, or making simple choices that might add up to something pretty darn big. 🙌🏼 It was Margaret Mead who said, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” ✨
So, don’t let not being “perfect” stop you from feeling personally invested in (or showing support for) this day. Do what you can, and do it now. There is more microplastic in the oceans than there are stars in the Milky Way. This big beautiful marble that we call our home is slowly dying... 🆘
Let’s raise up together (even imperfectly) - and let’s commit. It is finally starting to be “cool” to care about our planet. If only the Earth knew how many celebrities and influencers “really care” about it. But, alas, awareness is the first step, right? So if you made it to the bottom of this long caption, please share an everyday tip to be more eco-conscious, or the handle of an IG account for an initiative that is close to your heart. Let’s raise some awareness!!! 🌈