Latest #Coexist Posts
- From the book, The Seedling.
Imagine magic that is dormant waiting to be born. That is the core behind this card; everything exists but in suspension, all the wisdom, resources to leap forward in your life is waiting for you to nurture it.
You will face obstacles that will make it near impossible to grow, not well liked as you dwell in your own darkness...however, as you breach the surface you create a tiny distance between the challenges you left behind and the new path forward to find the sun that powers you.
- Bringing Back the Glory ⛪☦️
- Only by accepting other peoples’ tradition, beliefs and faith, can we live in harmony 💓
- 34-year-old Venerable Phra Goh Chun Kiang, became a youth buddhist monk at 23.
After his parent’s divorce, he had come to a realisation that not everything is under his control. Questions like, “What is the purpose of life?” and, “What is true happiness?” soon became important questions for him to seek for. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Although Venerable Goh started at a young age, his unwavering determination to continue being a devout Buddhist is admirable! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📸: Jamie Koh
Top #Coexist Posts
- Do you agree?🦄⠀
Follow to get your daily positive quotes⠀
👉 @posynergysuccess 👈⠀
👉 @posynergysuccess 👈⠀⠀⠀
Credits to respected content owner
- Tee design for ‘Bring the Elephant home’ who are building beehive fences to deter elephants from raiding farmland- to protect people and in turn, protect elephants- a way for elephants and humans to peacefully co-exist. 🐝✌️ (elephants are scared of bees)