Latest #Clean Posts
- Nothing compares to spending a relaxing morning in clean sheets!
- Can everyone do me a major favor...this girl starla has made me feel better in tough times through she's recently been hospitalized alot and today she told me she has lung cancer...can everyone follow her do anything really to make you feel better plz @itsyabitchstarla
- ❇Non Toxic: Steam cleaning kills 99.99% of bacteria and doesn’t require the use of toxic and potentially harmful chemicals such as bleach or ammonia. Only heat and water are used, meaning your house remains free from chemical residue and pollution.
❇Child & Pet Friendly: The non-toxic nature of steam cleaning makes your home a much safer environment for children and pets. A common chemical in many cleaning agents is Sodium Hypochlorite that has corrosive oxidising agents; if a child or pet was to make contact with surfaces still contaminated with residue it could burn their eyes, damage lungs, cause skin irritations or illness.
❇Allergies: People with allergies and asthma will benefit significantly from steam cleaning. It uses only water and heat to create an all-natural steam that removes dirt and grime from any non-heat sensitive surface. Therefore, it won’t aggravate allergy symptoms or cause respiratory issues.
❇Cheaper: Aside from the obvious health benefits, steam cleaning can end up saving you a lot of money over the long term. On top of the initial purchase, the only cost for steam cleaning is for the water and electricity used to heat it. Comparing that number with the repeated cost of purchasing detergents, cleaners and other products used throughout the home, and steam cleaning comes out on top.
❇Mould Removal: Once mould starts growing, particularly in the bathroom, it can produce harmful and deadly mycotoxins that can cause a host of health problems. Bleach does not actually kill mould; instead it just turns it white so it blends in with the surface. The high temperature of steam cleaning kills the mould while the bristles of attachments can remove it from the cracks and hard to reach places altogether.
#steamcleaning #carpetcleaning #detailing #cleaning #mobiledetailing #clean #carpetcleaners #arearugs #localbusiness #powerwashing #cleaningcarpet #carpet #rugs #business #yacht #yachtcleaning #southbeach #luxuryyacht #gandmcarpetcleaning #miami #miamibeach #yachtclub #usa #eco #kitchencleaning #fortlauderdale #network #restaurant #poweredbylamborghini
- Lifting has been going really well lately, and most importantly I’m having fun doing it. (125kg snatch balance)
- i almost never post about jerks but they are inevitably part of the journey so here they are 🤷🏻♀️ 60kg from last week and today, been working on little things here and there and am still trying to figure out how to put them all together .
Top #Clean Posts
- Cozinha clean e cheia de personalidade!
Combinando o nude dos armários, com o porcelanato marmorizado e o detalhe amadeirado que vai do painel ripado até o porta temperos contornando todo o volume com iluminação embutida.
- Apartamento 7x7| o conceito básico que pensamos para este apartamento em termos de cor e materiais, era manter um visual leve e limpo. Por isso o branco é predominante e fica ainda mais vibrante com a presença da luz natural.
Foto do @renatonavarrofotografia
- EAT YOUR VEGGIES | We’re firm believers in the power of the roasted vegetable – they’re virtually foolproof to master, yet pack unparalleled flavor payoff. No matter what your favorite veggie is, it’s bound to be even more delicious when chopped, tossed in some oil & seasonings, and thrown into the oven! What’s your favorite veggie to roast? #NationalEatYourVegetablesDay
Want even more roasted veggie goodness? Tap the link in our bio for our freezer-ready roasted vegetable broth recipe! ⤴︎