Latest #ChicagoArtist Posts
- Coffee berries and a dark city ✨🌿
- Today, I release control. The need to control outcomes and the need to control people. I am loved and that is enough. ✨✨🧚🏼♀️🧚🏼♀️ How have you decided to spend your Sunday?
- day two hundred and two - analog collage
- The masterminds behind Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” were none other than Chicago’s own Da Internz. Tuo Clark & Marcos “Kosine” Palacios (pictured with me) produced the mega hit. Their ”gourmet ratchet” flavor is featured on many hip-hop hits.
- Art has the power of adding purpose to a room. #Tantra installation.
Top #ChicagoArtist Posts
- “Listen to the kids bro” - Kanye. Little Work in progress shot of 1/2 the mural I’m working on. At a school, for the kids. Never worked with other people but it’s been dope having others assist with this. #mural
- Who’s with me on this? 🥡🥢 With a pretty busy week, a heat wave and extra kid duties, I know how we will be eating tonight 😜.
Stay tuned next week for no.11 in my #whatisnotcooking series, where I letter all the ways out of cooking that runs through my head at the end of the week. In the meantime, you can check out the other ten at whatisnotcooking.com (link in bio) 😋