Latest #Challenges Posts
- Here are all of our newest recurits! Make sure to check all of them out because they all make great content!
Use code Nizio_Team!
Use #niziorc to be noticed!
- We ALL have our own #challenges and issues, unique to us. No-one goes through life without challenges.
The difference in the quality of life we live, is how we respond to those challenges and what MEANING we give them.
Some of us choose to see only the “gutter” - the pain, the problems, the struggle.
Some, however choose to look at the #stars . ✨
- For Many Years It Was Not Generally Known That The Small Castle Of Msayelha Was A 16th Century Foundation. This Time Our Destination Will Be North To Nahr El Jawz One Of The Most Beautiful Lebanese Trails ⛰☘️🌿Listed As A National And Historic Heritage Site😃The Valley Offers A Varied Landscape And It’s Considered One Of The Most Enchanting For Hiking In Batroun CAZA💪🏻
Due To The Topography Of The Ground And Walking Beside The River You Are Bound To Descend And Ascendant Minor Slopes ⛰ PS: All Ecotourism Rules Should Be Followed Included Safety Regulations. - Hike Time: 4h
- Level: Moderate+ - Meeting Point: Be Well Zouk Mosbeh at 7:30
- Departure: 7:45
What To Bring With You:
- Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses - Hiking Trekking Pole
- Comfortable Impermeable Shoes & Outfit
Fees 30$ Includes: - Healthy Snack
Be Well Membership Card Holders Benefit From Discounts And Please Book Your Seats Before Friday, May 31
Infoline: 70 266 646 #bewell_fitness_station #outdoorsports #hikingadventures #challenges #fun #naturephotography
- All Naturrrallll! 💁🏾♀️Super excited to get away for a few days and work on my side hustle. 💪🏾I mean I love working at Texas Roadhouse🥩 but it not a thing I see myself doing for the rest of my life. Even though I seriously love my job at Roadhouse!! ❤️❤️
I would never have thought of myself as a side hustle girl or think of myself as woman entrepreneur. Those are two things that do describe me today. .
Being a self advocate 🙋🏾♀️has never been my thing ever. In the past I have felt used in a lot of my relationships, friendships, and sometimes with my family just do the fact that I never say what I really want. .
That has all changed as I advocate more everyday for myself and become happy with my life and myself. So go read my blog post today about Advocacy! Link is in my bio.
Taken from the reputable Wikipedia: Michael Patrick "Murph" Murphy was a United States Navy SEAL officer who was awarded the U.S. military's highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, for his actions during the War in Afghanistan. He was the first member of the U.S. Navy to receive the award since the Vietnam War.
The Murph Challenge consists of a one-mile run followed by 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats and another one-mile run, all while wearing a 20-pound vest (I broke this up and modified severely).
So, my version was modified quite a bit this year, but it doesn’t matter. Knowing that thousands of people are collectively honoring Murph and other veterans on this day is what matters. Thank you to those whom have served and who currently protect our freedom.
#murph #memorialday #neverforget #murphchallenge #crossfit #workout #challenges #physicaltherapy #rehab #thankful #grateful #honor #usa
- Let’s start the week with a bit of fun!
This is one of my fave shots from last year’s photo shoot at the studio. Every time I see it, it reminds me of the power of vulnerability.
Vulnerability because for one, I’d never tried any form of acroyoga before and two, I’d only known Matt (my human mat) for a couple months at that point and I had visions of me falling flat on my face into his arse!! 😂😂 But in the spirit of fun, adventure and vulnerability, we gave it a go and low and behold it worked 😁
There’s a sense of vulnerability we each open ourselves up to every time we take on a challenge or even interact with others on a more base level. With each class I teach and each new move I introduce, I push my comfort zones just that little bit more to bring the energy the students deserve and expect. And although it tests my naturally introverted self everyday, it brings me joy to know that I’m not alone in my vulnerability and it’s from this space that I grow and help my students do the same... for vulnerability is the breeding ground for courage and ultimately achieving new goals.
This photo was taken 6 months ago when Matt and I were early in our teaching days. When I reflect on how we’ve progressed since then and how much our students have grown to love our classes, I’m humbled and amazed. We actually have ‘regulars’ in a genuine community of inferno warriors! 😍
What a difference being completely open to taking risks, failing, continually trying and aiming high makes!
I was impressed watching Matt get into pushups this past weekend. From what started as a wobbly knee push up only months ago, he’s now rock solid on his toes. And he so graciously thanked me for helping to get him there. I love having you as my inferno rock Matt. The progress is really credit to you. Bring on more crazy new moves I say! “Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren't always comfortable, but they're never weaknesses.” - Brene Brown
#yoga #hotpilates #pilates #mindful #workout
#fitnessmotivation #fitness #goals #vulnerability #challenges #growth
- [Mindset d'une LeadGirl]
Affronte ce defis en lui disant :"t'inquiète je ne vais faire qu'une bouchée de toi, tu ne me fais pas peur et tu ne me freineras pas de mon objectif".
Tous nos défis sont :
- Grands, même s’ils paraissent petits à d’autres.
- Difficiles, même s’ils paraissent faciles pour certains.
- Personnels bien sûr, ils t'appartiennent et à personne d’autre.
- et surtout heureux , car se lancer un défi est déjà une rejouissance en soi. .
N’aies plus peur des défis, lance-toi et partage ton aventure pour inspirer d'autres personnes. 👇🏻👇🏻
Top #Challenges Posts
- Mount Everest at Sunset 😍
Have you seen anything like it!
Tag us to feature #foreigntravell