Latest #California Posts
- We drove to the nearby Chino Canyon Indian reservations. Located on Agua Caliente tribal land, the Chino Canyons are a must-see, mostly due to the one-mile loop with views of the Andreas Canyon, which inspired some of the hand-drawn scenery in The Lion King.
Access was easy, the trails are flat and we appreciated the undisturbed natural beauty of the canyon.
I wrote about my experience in Palm Springs for @laparentmag and you can read the story here:
#PalmSprings #california #adventure #nature #vacation #travel #FamilyTravel #desert #ChinoCanyonIndianReservation
- ‼️Blue Water meet‼️ registration is up on the website (link in bio). We are still looking for donations for the raffle at the weigh in so if you have a business or you know someone who would like to donate product/service make sure to tag em in the comments. These funds help support the club year round to involve the spearfishing community in our activities! Thanks to all the donations each year from our past sponsors as well.
#tournament #spearfishing #dive #freedive #club #fishing #fish #bwm #sponsor #pelagic
- Traveling soon? You have to check out @viavia.co ! They create durable, water-resistant, and eco-friendly pouches that are a must for your next trip! ⛵️🌅
- Have you checked out @bymckngbrd yet? They have the best iPad cases!! Go give them a follow! ✨
Top #California Posts
- rise and shine ☀️ Mornings are my favorite time of day. I’ve always been an early riser: sleeping until 7 is unheard of for me, and most days I’m up before 6. I love being up before most of the world, when things are quiet and I have some space to get my day started without distraction.
If you’re not an early riser, I’d recommend giving it a shot to see if it works for you. There’s something really wonderful about feeling no rush to get anywhere, even if you have places to be in the morning. For me it encourages self-care: time to rest before hitting the ground running, space to eat and enjoy a nourishing breakfast, a little extra creative time to journal or write.
Of course, sometimes I get sucked into emails and work in those early hours. I’m working on keeping my morning time for me, and less for the never-ending to-do list. I know when I hold this space sacred, I always feel more intentional and less hectic.
Are you an early riser? A night owl? What works best for you?
- It’s times like these you learn to live again 🎶
- tell me ur least favorite bug since i look like a bug 🦗🦟🕷🐜🦂🐝
- I always end up posting before I finish but just so excited about this one. Adding some details and clouds and it’s a wrap. 30x30 inch 🌸
Will be displayed for my exhibition at @culturebrewingco Encinitas month of July. Available for pre-sale soon!