Latest #CR250 Posts
- Messing around on some rocks at Twin Peaks, did this line way cleaner the 1st time but camera wasn't recording 😂😬 almost flopped this one #enduro #cr250 #twinpeaks #laketahoe
- ⚡️BEHIND THE BOTTLE PT.2⚡️
This is Kolton, “The Sales Dude”. This guy actually doesn’t know anything about sales but acts like he does... Haha not but for real, he’s good with numbers. He drinks a cup of oil every morning just to get his day started. He went to Europe one time and thinks he’s an expert on wine now. He enjoys the finer things in life like walks on the beach, a good John Wick movie, and classic guitar. Kolton oddly enough enjoys chick flicks too so we don’t really know what to do with that. He can also wheelie longer than his brother so there’s that too.
On that note, this guy lives for 2 wheels, freedom, & a kick ass guitar solo...If you ever go wine tasting, don’t bring him.
- This bike plus these hills (or the ones behind it actually) = a rowdy good time. Sometimes i leave unscathed, sometimes i get worked.. n today i got beat up 😂 got stuck on some super steep trail that turned out not to be a trail and was a drop off to one side and super steep to the other with soft slippery dirt/mud.. took me like 15 mins to get out of a hole and turn around with some sweat n huffin and puffin to get going again, then bam! Before callin it a day i took a nice high speed slam in the woops. Nothin broke n head still works.. it was a damn good time. Until next time! #alilpainfeelsgood #dirtinmycrack #2stroke #cr250 #2smoker #hondacr250r
- Swipe ➡️ for more photos! This Yz250f 💎 owned by @mariusswahn is an absolute weapon! Who wants to see another Yz next? 🤤💙⚡️
- 🎵 On those soft winter nights ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We'd ride under the lights ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
On the village green ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Whatever that means ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It was a very good year 🎵 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Better late than never #TwoStrokeTuesday did you know by Micropolishing the crankshaft it will make over .5hp more from Less wind drag (windage) on just a little DirtBike crankshaft. Here is some simple math; at 6000 RPMs the crankshaft makes a full rotation 100 times per second. That’s fast enough to create its own storm causing significant turbulence that actually slows down the rotating mass and air/fuel mixture. Micropolished power valves have almost zero drag which allows them to work more efficiently and with less carbon sticking to them. The entire micropolished transmission lets the gears slide back-and-forth while shifting through the transmission like butter, also with almost zero friction of so many moving parts We typically see a gain of over 2hp just in the transmission. “but wait there’s more!” We haven’t even talked about CryoHeat yet. The CryoHeat process changes the entire molecular structure (crystalline) by stress relieving and realigning the grain structure into a more organized arrangement. Metals become stronger while still holding the same Rockwell hardness. The wear resistance is dramatically Increased and dimensional stability is significantly better. Our proprietary process allows medals including aluminum to dissipate thermal temperatures much faster. This allows engines and transmissions to operate at least 25° cooler. CryoHeat processed radiators are a normal operation for us because the gains are real.
What to expect with a CryoHeat engine; A cooler running engine with more power, longer lasting parts even all the clutch plates. The only way possible to have a more competitive engine making more power and lasting longer at the same time!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask Josh Lahaye 619-940-4227 #CryoHeat #micropolishing #dirtbike #ATV #Honda #CR125 #CR250 #500 #Yamaha #YZ125 #YZ250 #YZ490 #Kawasaki #KX125 #KX250 #KX500 #Suzuki #RM125 #RM250 #KTM #Husqvarna #motocross #dbk #dirtbikes #2smoker #2stroke #2stroketuesday #2strokes #heattreatment @cryoheat
- Nothing looks as good as nice bright aluminum 😍 #CR250
Top #CR250 Posts