Latest #CELEBRATEYOU Posts
- Race ready; the reality of being diabetic and running a 10k ..snacks and insulin #celebrateyou
- Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t. Start loving yourself for everything you are! 🤟🏼
“I’m the only one of me. Baby, that’s the fun of me.” 🎶 I heard these lyrics from the song “Me!” by @TaylorSwift the other day. I love this song! Have you heard it? This song is very empowering + is about embracing your individuality while celebrating + owning it. 👏🏼
CHALLENGE: Love yourself. Like really + truly love yourself. Love your faults. Love your mistakes. Love your freckles + the wrinkles on your face. Love your curves. Love your stretch marks + your birth marks. Love all the things that make you YOU! There is only 1 of you, so why spend your days trying to be like somebody else? 🤷🏻♀️
I am so incredibly blessed to have a crew who I see daily is doing beautiful, amazing things in this world. I see you all individually + love you all individually!! Always remember your worth + own every single part of YOU! 😘
Drop a 🤟🏼 in the comments below if you are up to the challenge of embracing, celebrating, owning + loving yourself exactly as you are right now! Tag someone who you think needs to be a part of our crew! ❤️ #thePnJcrew
- I don't usually do up my makeup and everything, but sometimes I love to mess around with different looks and really go all out with it!
For those of you who are against makeup, I get it. But sometimes it is SO therapeutic and can really make you feel nice. For me, its not about covering up my "imperfections." It's about forcing myself to recognize things about me that are naturally beautiful and to bring those things to attention.
I share these little things because it's all part of my crazy life and my fitness journey. Fitness isnt just about the gym and what you eat. It's about the personality and the soul you put into it. Its about the good days and the bad ones. And most importantly fitness is about how you transform as a result of it, inside and out.
So I share it all with you, and I choose to celebrate who I am and will become. Thank you all for joining in. Cheers!
#celebrateyou #fitnessiseverything #makeup #lovethejourney
- Everyone makes mistakes,ownit and put those things to rest.
- Y’ALL!! We finally got a beautiful day and we’re taking full advantage of it at one of our favorite golf courses. Thanks to @groupon, we’re playing this BEAUTIFUL 18 hole course surrounded by vineyards for $22. Beautiful day, golfing with the crew, all for a good deal-that’s a recipe for a great Saturday. ☀️ ⛳️ Are you a golfer?
- I have felt more like myself ~ my truest, weirdest, wildest self ~ in the past month, than I have in years. The funny part, is the last month hasn’t been anything too special, which is what makes this so valuable.
Having a desk job in a cubicle is not my life long dream, but it’s given me more purpose, more direction.
Having a perfect, flawless relationship is not a realistic reality, but the downs Zach and I have had recently, have led to a deeper and more beautiful appreciation for one another.
Walking through life with everything going right is not entirely practical, but each and every day I’m seeing angel numbers and getting signs from the universe; I am supported.
Traveling to the extent my heart desires may not be in the cards at this time, but the small trips & getaways I can take keep that wanderlust light glowing.
And it may be raining more than the sun is shining, but the warmth has drifted over us and the days have gotten longer, brighter, and more uplifting.
In the past month especially, I have come to realize that life is far from perfect, and it’s all those imperfections that make us or break us. We can learn to love them and accept them and turn them for our benefit, or we can let those imperfections win. Which will it be for you?
In the wise words of The Beatles, “there will be an answer, let it be.”
- When was the last time you celebrated YOU?
When did you last throw a party for yourself because you just wanted to, because you could, without needing a reason?
Too often we only celebrate our lives when it’s tied in with achievements and success, or because we magically happened to make it another year on this planet. Life itself is worth celebrating everyday. But we get so busy in our busyness, It’s like we forget about all of the little things that truly make each moment precious and unique and worthy of celebrating.
There’s so much to be grateful for in this life. There’s so much goodness within you that is simple, pure and perfectly YOU- regardless of where you’re at in life or whatever milestone you have or have not reached.
What would it look like to truly celebrate YOU and all of what you are?
It’s possible to celebrate the smallest of moments, even if they don’t seem worthy of celebrating. For some of you, the greatest celebration will be simply making it through another day or finding a way to get out of bed in the morning. These moments, especially these harder, or more challenging moments are worthy of your celebration.
What if we celebrated all of the moments in our day when we chose love over fear. Especially those moments when we didn’t lose it, even when everything felt so shaky like our World was falling apart.
What if we celebrated the smallest of our wins. What if we cheered ourselves on and did a little happy dance for each time we: >make the morning school drop on time >didn’t spill our coffee on our shirt >make that uncomfortable phone call >pay the bills >buy the weekly groceries >remember to feed the cat and dog >take a couple of solo minutes to check in and be with ourselves during the day. > drink that juice, eat those veggies, go to bed early... There’s endless ways and opportunities to Celebrate being YOU.
You can start celebrating YOU by appreciating the impermanence and gift of everyday we have here in this life.
Live it fully, love & be loved. Celebrate it all, for all it is and all it ever was. You are worth celebrating 🌸 🌸
#celebratelife #celebrateyou #gratitude #appreciation #love #smile
- Stop in this weekend for a ton of samples and to talk to one of our health enthusiasts like Chelsea! Iconic protein popcorn is Buy one Get one half off! Plus, try our summer sips; Total war, Celcius orange and Flow alkalizing water. #vitaminshoppe #newforyou #celebrateyou #vitamins #supplements
- So... just got my photos from last Sunday. Sent this one to my mom. But she said I look fat in this photo & I need to restrict my diet...I just realised how important it is to tell people you need to love your body no matter what shape it is. I am not shamed of my body. Instead I’m so proud of it. I ran 13.1miles with this body right in this photo and I’ll do more with it. Isn’t it fantastic? Please please stop body shaming. I do respect your obsession of being bone skinny. But not for me thanks. And not for those other girls and ladies who are not like that as well. I just don’t like it. Thanks to @redornan who taught me all these and I’m so grateful that I’ve changed my opinion towards my body before it’s too late. So if you’re struggling with your body rn don’t worry we’ve all been there. We still got plenty of time to change. ‘Life is a journey’ that is so true. And also next Monday they’ve got a campaign called #celebrateyou but I was too late to enter that one but hopefully I still can get a spare entry on that day. I almost give up on this spare entry opportunity but today I decided that I HAVE to get one 🤞 #bodyconfidence #bodypositive #nobodyshaming #hackneyhalf
- Just a few rockstar ladies working on their fitness! 💪🏻👙 Always more fun to do the May Ab Challenge with friends!
- It’s graduation time and there is no better book for your adorable grad (of any age) than Celebrate You!⠀
This uplifting book celebrates both the small and large successes, while also reminding us of the real meaning of success: to be kind and true to oneself. It speaks to growing up, overcoming obstacles, showing grit, and doing the right thing.⠀
I compare it to a shorter, sweeter version of Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss.⠀
It’s a darling read for anyone worth celebrating!⠀
- embrace the glorious mess that you are. it’s okay to be less than perfect, to do what’s best for you, to make mistake and to be yourself 💕
Top #CELEBRATEYOU Posts
- Taking an hour for yourself can be extremely difficult, but it is such a gift! ✨
As of June 1st, we are implementing a ‘phone free zone’ in our studios. Once that door closes, you and others taking class beside you are free... Free from distractions, free to focus on your breathe, your strength, your mind, YOU.
Thank you so much for understanding and we are excited to support you in this journey of an hour of daily freedom! #barre3portland
- watch me transform and refresh day 6 six hair! it honestly feels so smooth and soft you can’t even tell i’m on day 6 when i’m done 😂 the magic from the first pic to the last pic is mind boggling to me tbh. y’all know i loveeee haircare and i love trying new brands. for the past week i have been using @rajeeyahsweetnaturals mango kiwi curl cream and saying i’m in love is an understatement! i’ve used it for wash n go’s, refreshing and styling as well. this cream is SO moisturizing that i don’t feel the need to put a leave in, it gives me the moisturizing power of a leave in and the definition of a styler! this product is made with about 11 certified organic ingredients and is hand made! i just love the consistency of this cream it applies so well into my hair. im obsessing over this brand and can’t wait to try more. if you’re hesitant about buying a whole jar, she sells sample kits with three different products starting at $10! support black owned businesses! i know FOR SURE that @rajeeyahsweetnaturals will definitely be seeing more of me! go check her out too!
#NaturalHair #CurlyGirl #AllHairIsGoodHair #CelebrateYou #EmbraceYou #MoistureIsKey
#LoveYourTexture #rajeeyahsweetnaturals #MangoKiwiCurlCream #BlackOwnedBusiness #StayTunedForMoreReviews #ImGettingMyLifeTogetherFrfr
- It’s Mother’s Day week. This occasion is so ubiquitous and widely celebrated that the idea of it being an emotional trigger for some people is completely overlooked.
To the women struggling to face this Mother’s Day,
Mother’s Day may be a hard day for you. Your heart is hurting and grieving. You long to be a mother and this day is a reminder that your womb is empty. I know mums everywhere are celebrated and you desire so deeply to relish in a role so special.
This Mother’s Day, celebrate YOU. You are strong and brave.
Celebrate you for not losing hope and being patient in the midst of God’s plan.
Celebrate you because infertility sucks and fertility treatment is exhausting emotionally, physically, and financially.
Celebrate you because it takes so much bravery to send your child off into heaven’s gate sooner than you imagine.
Celebrate you because even though your baby left your womb far too early in pregnancy, you’re a mum. I know you were dreaming of life with him or her. I know you think of him or her often. And I’m so sorry for your loss.
Celebrate you being an adoptive mum because adoption takes a special kind of mother’s heart and your babies are lucky to have you.
Celebrate you being spiritual mum. Even though you may not have given birth, you are a mother figure to many. You have a mother’s heart. Never forget that.
Celebrate you being a pet mum. Your furkids are just like real kids to you and take up a huge space in your heart. People who love animals have a heart of gold and we need more of such pet mums to make the world go round.
Friend, I’m so sorry your mum is gone. I know it must be hard carrying on with life without her. I’m sorry you can’t share this day with her and tell her how much you love her. You are not alone and you are not forgotten.
To the women struggling to face this Mother's Day, I’m thinking of you.
Text adapted from @theperfectmom
Artwork from @shealeenlouise
- It’s FriYAY! Show your true colors this weekend!