Latest #BusinessOwner Posts
- Entweder musst du deine Wünsche modifizieren
oder deine Fähigkeiten verstärken. 🤷🏽♂️
- Wij zijn een Tikkie trots want sinds de lancering van deze app hebben al 400 klanten de app geïnstalleerd! Wil jij ook gebruik maken van Tikkie, maar weet je niet precies hoe? Klik snel op de link in de bio!
- Enjoy the weekend in comfort and style 😌
- Catch The Addicts everywhere‼️✈️✈️
- How do you handle change? Do you embrace change and enjoy the fruit of its challenges, or does it scare you?
I understand the necessity of change and its importance for growth. You almost can't run from it, unless you're staying in one place forever.
This week I'll be open and honest and share that I've been struggling with change. My husband started his new career with the city of Edmonton for fire, and it's been weird. No more texting or talking during the day to each other - I do all of the child drop offs, pick up, dance class - etc. When he comes home late, it's right to studying and shining his boots - it feels like a race to catch up on our days.
And I'm proud of him, because he worked so hard to get to this moment. He's supported me in all of my endeavors, and now it's his turn to be supported by me. But if I'm being completely honest, I feel lonelier than I ever have before. I work alone, but I no longer have my best friend to talk about business woes with, and what funny things our daughter did.
It won't be forever, training is only three months long, and it could be worse - but this is where I'm at right now. It's still pretty fresh, and I'm working on my independence and strength. We'll get there.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talks.
- Today will be #Amazing so wake up and smile, #Positivity is a choice that becomes a #lifestyle .
💕Double tap if you like this post!
💠Turn on Notifications for more...
💬 FOLLOW our page @motivateddreamsnews for all the latest news, product updates and special offers ✔️
💬 If you like what we share then follow us @mdclothingltd for more motivational quotes 🍁
- Baltimore: is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War–era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
The harborside World Trade Center Institute offers far-reaching views from its observation deck. Nearby, the Baltimore Orioles baseball team plays at the retro-inspired stadium Camden Yards. In the cobbled neighborhood of Fell’s Point, 19th-century row houses neighbor chic cafes and bars. The historic neighborhoods of Mount Vernon and Federal Hill are home to the Walters Art Museum, exhibiting ancient Egyptian artifacts and art nouveau jewelry, and the American Visionary Art Museum, which celebrates outsider art. The Baltimore Museum of Industry, in a former cannery, recalls the city’s industrial roots.
For your reservation to Baltimore Maryland, kindly Dm us or call/whatsApp on +2349082553039. #lagos #baltimore #tourism #usa #leisure #maryland #Nigeria #holidayfun #vacation #fun #businessowner #flighttickets #aviation #aviationworld #meeting #tours #travelphotography #trip #triplovers #enjoylife #beautifulworld.
- You get what you want when you have a set plan backed with action.
Go get what you want...no one is going to stop you besides yourself. You are your only challenger day in and day out.