Latest #Billings Posts
- NOT HOMELESS. throwback hootch on the transcontinental. I've preferred a tarp to a tent for the last 20 years. We stayed in billings Montana too long. I didn't like it. Billings sucks. Western Montana was much better. The smell of meth and percocet hung in the Billings air. Fucking western degenerates. I was purged into existence in that city. I dont often think of Billings as a birth place, just a starting place. Dixie I carry with me.
- Thank you to @wildrosepaintball for an evening of challenging the negative messages we tell ourselves and the hurtful words we’ve been told by others. I left feeling empowered and connected. When we share our stories, listen to others, and channel our energy healing can look like a bunch of bad ass ladies with paintball gear!! Would you be interested in an event like this? Tag a friend who needs an event like this!!
- Have you been up the Beartooth pass recently? If not, have you been up the pass on an Can-Am Spyder RT?! Check out Elevated Powersports @elevated_powersports for your next adventure.
The Spyder RT is drawn to a long stretch of highway like a sailor to the sea. Built for touring, this three-wheeled motorcycle provides comfort and convenience on long road trips. Riders will relish the rush of the open air and the majesty of the scenery, without sacrificing simple luxuries. A 7.8 inch LCD color display integrates with vehicle-optimized smartphone apps, heated rider grips keep hands warm and a six-speaker sound system ensures your music travels too. If you are venturing out for more than just a day trip, storage compartments provide 41 gallons of cargo capacity.
#motercycle #lifestyle #powersports #threewheelerworld #adventure #beartooth #explore #lifeisgood #drive #lifeisahighway #billings #power
- One of the most important things to me is building friendships with my clients! I love being able to learn about these wonderful people who I am blessed to have in front of my camera. Every single one has their own and valuable story! //
I love helping people feel comfortable and watching them come out of their shell before my eyes as our shoot progresses! Making you feel beautiful and valued and capturing natural photos of you that express your true personality in a fun way is so important to me! //
Don’t miss out on being a part of this community. Contact me to learn how to become a #briannajoycouple or #briannajoysenior! Or let’s chat if you’re looking for something completely different- I’d love to chat ideas with you!
- It’s definitely an extra cheese bun kind of day. #monday
- We got the cards the cards for every occasion!
Come see us at 102 N Broadway downtown or 1524 24th St. W west end.
Two locations for twice the joy 😃
- Blackheads and sebaceous filaments, do you know the difference?
Last week three different clients came to me with concerns of a lot of blackheads on their noses. Upon examination, I found them all to be sebaceous filaments. A super common mix up! Easy to distinguish the different once you know what causes them.
Sebaceous filaments aren’t acne and every human with skin has them. They’re a natural oil that forms around the hair follicle.
In some people, they appear to be larger and have a gray appearance. If you try to extract them, a yellowish “gunk” comes out.
Blackheads are a form of non-inflammatory acne. Oil, dead skin, and bacteria oxidize and form an obstruction in the pore. When extracted, a plug comes out of the surface.
Thankfully, treatments for these are similar but can vary depending on your skin type.
Are you dealing with one or both of these conditions?
Top #Billings Posts
- Our brand new and limited edition cases. Stunning and eye-catching. Protect your iPhone in style! We deliver worldwide. Check us out, link in bio.
- Shoot your shot, and shoot it often. You’ll hit that bullseye when it matters 😜
In all seriousness, you can never practice enough. For anything. Literally. Practice being yourself, practice what you love. Master your craft and get after it.
- You never really leave a great place. You take part of it with you and leave part of you there. Gonna miss living in Billings 💛 thanks for everyone and everything in this past last year! Also really enjoyed my family visiting Billings!❤️
- June in Montana? Yeah it’ll still snow on ya 😅🤟🏼
- Billings skies are OK, I guess.