Latest #AttackTheDayWithEnthusiasm Posts
- Who needs to make some extra cash?! 🙋♀️🙋♂️Pay off some bills?! 🙋♀️🙋♂️Go on vacation?! 🙋♀️🙋♂️ If you said yes to any of those questions...NOW is the time to jump on board with me! You can join right now for ONLY $20. That's an 80% discount!!! 💚💚💚 I only have 4 spots remaining AND this deal will go to the first 4 people who comment "ME"
ACT FAST because time and spots are running out! #attackthedaywithenthusiasm #youneedthis #whatareyouwaitingfor
- Duran Duran, followed by Quiet Riot, then kicking it down 27 notches to Lionel Richie. Kroger Radio continues to AMAZE. “Rio” by Duran Duran is such a cool song. And the kids wonder why dad is taking so long grocery shopping🎤🍌🎸🍋
- So that smile you see on my face was not there early this morning. I woke up feeling a little overwhelmed as I looked at my calendar, full of meetings and deadlines and wondered how am I going to get through everything?! With a little bit of #prayer and some #hittworkout moves, got my blood pumping and ready to attack the day! I have no idea how I will get through it all but with God on my side and that adrenaline from my workouts, I know I will get through it!
Please send me good vibes!
#goodvibes, #goodvibesonly, #godisgood, #attackthedaywithenthusiasm, #igotthis, #transform20 #wellnesswednesday, #conquer, #swerve, @transform_20
- It just isn’t the holiday season unless you are pushing your body to the brink of 🍪DIABETES & ALCOHOLISM.
Always interesting gym scene in mid January of (insert any year here). I reassured clients that more gym space will be available by January 14th, even though we rarely use machines. Boom💥 We hit the nail on the head. Plenty of room today.
Those with a 💪🏼STRONG WHY💪🏼 connected to long term goals are heading for a fun, and life-changing journey. ✨✨MINDSET TIP✨✨A new year goal should NEVER be based on “fixing problems” that suck in your life. That’s a short term fix, like plugging holes on a sinking ship🚢
Habits baby! All about those habits👏🏻👏🏻
#gymscene #healthyhabit #longtermgoals
- 💥Girl POWER💥...and dudes too. Spent the evening at the theatre watching the Rachel Hollis documentary, “Made for More”. Motivating, inspiring, and happy to have our daughter come along with us. Teach them young😉 Guys, where were you? I was the only dude in the theatre. We need to talk💪🏼