Latest #AlwaysFun Posts
- Boosts Up your Confidence.
- God’s Daily Inspirations..... in the past, joy was a rare visitor to many of us. God often leads us to find it more frequently. But instead of sitting back and enjoying these pleasant moments, we tend to cling desperately to happiness, trying to freeze time and hold change at bay, as if I joy will be snatched away forever the moment our guard is down. We can become too busy avoiding change to enjoy the gifts we fear to lose. By clutching at what we most want to keep, we lose it all the more rapidly.
Change is inevitable. We can depend on that. When we become willing to accept change, we make room for a loving God. By letting go of our efforts to influence the future, we become freer to experience the present, to feel all our feelings while they are happening, and to more fully enjoy those precious moments of joy with which we are blessed.
Today I will try to open myself to receive the abundance God holds out to me by experiencing what is and allowing God to decide what will be.
- Outfit #361! What happened! I blinked and I got old! Of course I’m only speaking for myself! LOL! I can ride the biggest baddest roller coasters at Cedar Point with less fear; actually no fear, and I can’t do a somersault! It scared me! Thank goodness I have a friend who will help me through life‘s difficulties! And somersaults seem to have been one! Did we do it? What’s hysterical about all this is we simply started out to produce a mock fashion show and then it turned into, I don’t know, I guess, FUN! What I think makes it fun is neither Beth or I have any idea what the other one is going to ever do or say! Oh how we laughed! A nice hot breeze and my newly purchased dress which I turned into a “duster” looked like a super hero cape! Just by unbuttoning the front and leaving it open created a whole other option for this garment! Then I layered it over a old pair of jean shorts and a tank top which are colors I pulled from the flowers on the duster. Black knee socks and military boots seemed like a logical match! Did I mention the dress/duster was only fifty cents from “Beth and Dawn’s!”
#militarybooots #myofit http://bit.ly/2YhMzSe
- Great day at Pilton painting Black Cockatoos !! Thanks everyone for a great day!!
- Mobility & Activation Class✌🏾
- Sweet dreams! Happy Saturday! Hmmm... I didn't have to wait too long!! 👍👍😘💎 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 #alwaysfun love the atmosphere 💯😎😘 amazing entertainment! #bestafterparty 😵😲✨💥💢✨✨
- Ice cream is every kids favourite and we know how messy it can get when ice cream starts melting. Thinking about cleaning up all the mess is a headache for all parents.
We help you to solve this problem! Buy some cupcake paper and cut a small hole that fits just the popsicle stick. The melted liquid will not leak out with this way
#mrtoy #alwayslowprices #alwaysfun #mrtoyparentingtips #parentinghacks
- Is even a workout if your hair is a hot mess and your mascara doesn't want to stay on..... loving this new program they are launching, I love that I have a week left to prepare myself for it also, it fun and so motivating! I'd love for you all to join me on July 29th when it officially launches and we can do it together! #mm100 #loveyourself #alwaysfun #whosaidworkoutshadtobeboring
Top #AlwaysFun Posts
- “People think intimacy is about sex. But intimacy is about TRUTH. When you realize you can tell someone your truth, when you can show yourself to them, when you can stand in front of them and their response is “you’re SAFE with me” that’s INTIMACY”
#zmc #zmclife #us
@kingdmc you are my beyond best friend because no matter what I tell you, share with you , you always seem to love and appreciate me no matter what it is. You saw me since I was 17 and you still see me at 45! Thank you for sharing this journey of life with me. #rollercoaster #alwaysfun #alwayslove #alwaysus ♥️🧡
- Enjoy every moment in #life....always stay true 💋