Latest #Alberta Posts
- @powerhouzeband will be joining us for another night of fun in the lounge! Stop in from 10 pm until 1 am and dance to some amazing reggae, funk, rock & roll, r&b and more! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Photo: Ken Scott
- Just want to jump on here and say THANK YOU! To our clients, are supporters, our significant others, our families, our friends and our community.
Happy Saturday you beautiful people ❤️
- The calm before the... ? What’s in the box!?! .
Our expressions in emoji form: 🕺🏻😫😩😄🤗 & now a riddle: what could possibly make @jennifer.e.crawford do the disco and me ugly cry?? (One hint, it’s not a deep & delicious McCain cake but that would have been my first guess too) Back-to-back episodes this Monday that you don’t want to miss! 🕺🏻
- And knowing is half the battle!!
Go to our website www.Movingtowardsbetter.ca and sign up to our mailing list.
- • s t o r y t i m e ! •
I recently had the opportunity to present a Candidate to our client for a position we are recruiting for. Before the presentation I encouraged our candidate to prepare questions to bring to the meeting, and at the end when we asked if he had any questions, he pulled out his list of them and had at least 5 very thoughtful questions prepared. They weren’t your standard “What does my first day/week/month look like” he had prepared genuine inquiries specifically about the position, the companies history, their plan for growth and where/how he would fit into that growth and contribute to their success. This set the tone to close our the interview with our client impressed with the amount of time and energy that he had invested into the preparation for the Interview. Be genuine in how you portray yourself and your strengths, and know that thinking outside the box can truly make you stand out from the crowd. 🙌🏻 #lethbridge #YQL #interviewtips #recruitment #successstories #employment #alberta #lethbridgebusiness #yqllocal #gotmyjobatplcl #plcrecruitment
- I mean, it wouldn’t be a trip to Banff without a random snow storm on the mountain! I literally just joked that we lucked out on this trip and here it is. Check out the fog!! ❄️ ⛄️ 🏔 #Banff #lakemoraine #Alberta #Thegabardas
- My house might be a bit messy this week, but it's filled with floof! 🐶🐶
- What to do on a gloomy day like today? Go to the mall and spend money? Stay at home and drink a million cups of coffee? Shave?
F/3.5 1/300 sec ISO 100
Top #Alberta Posts
- I took this photo back in 2016 with my old canon rebel and it’s still one of my favourites! @travelalberta
- Hello! Good Saturday morning to you!
Ottawa is bursting with colour courtesy of the annual Ottawa Tulip Festival. If you can, get out and enjoy these blooms while they last!
Courtesy of @celinalex_ru
Congratulations Celin! 🎉👏💫 Please show your support & give this fantastic gallery some love! :) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🍁Thank you for thinking of us & sharing your amazing Canadian moments!🍁
🚩Remember to follow us @oh_canada_, & continue to tag your own, best, original Canadian shots to #oh_canada_ for a chance to be featured! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chosen by: @mm_ph0t0
- Good Morning! We are open 10 to 4 today. Cucamelons, yep we have the plants. The Best snack food and awesome in salads. They grow great in a basket, up a trellis and laying flat on the ground.
- bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica